Chapter 28

Recap-
Hana-

Leaning against Gaara panting heavily my forehead against his shoulder. Loving the feeling of his skin against mind. Gaara was breathing heavily as well while he had a hand on my lower back. Feeling his thumb rubbing small circles.

"What would you say about marrying me Hana?" He asked. Blinking a little bit not having been expected to be asked that.

"There's no one I'd rather be with" I mumbled kissing his shoulder but stopped looking at my hand as he slipped this onto my finger-

Smiling a little as I started dozing on him unable to stay awake. Feeling more then happy.

Present-

Hana-

Sighing light as we walked through the forest heading towards the leaf village. Chiaso and Grey having to stay for school but Gaara has Matsuri checking on them when she can. I still don't like her much but if he trusts her so shall I. Traveling is boring when there is no one willing to attack...god what the hell am I thinking?

Glancing over at Kankuro observing him a bit more intensely. "Kankuro are you okay your wearing more makeup then normal and favoring your right side way to much" I asked a little worried about him right now. He wasn't like that for the past two days and I remember Gaara and him collecting firewood before hearing a scream. Wonder what that was about.

Both him and Gaara froze. Gaara Though got a deep pink to his cheeks looking away as Kankuro chuckled nervously.

"No no I'm okay just slept wrong" he laughed out nervously as he suddenly took off running though to be honest it was a little pathetic with how he was jumping while favoring his side.

"Gaara what happened?" I asked raising any eyebrow at him.

"There's the village gates" he said taking off quickly as well. Looking at Temari who was just as confused as I was by the behavior. Did they have a fight?

Seeing the small welcome party being Hinata Hyuuga and shizune was there waiting.

"Hana" Hinata spoke surprised to see me. Giving a lightly bow in response before standing up straight finding it strange how she was smiling at me before hugging me out of the blue. Stiffening not having expected that. If anything a hit. "Thank you. You may have done it for Gaara and your brother but in turn you also helped Naruto with the information" she spoke with a light blush. As she looked down at her feet. Shifting a little uncomfortable with the topic. I didn't want to be thanked. I didn't want to be hugged. I'd much rather be hit then hugged and thanked. Giving a stiff nod as we were led into the leaf village.

Hinata led us to the hotel we were to stay in and gave us the keys before heading out to meet up with kiba and shino. Going into the rooms and put my stuff down where Gaara put his before shutting the door trapping him in the room. "Now you going to tell me why Kankuro is injured?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. Seeing the light pink color that came to his face as he cleared his throat with an uncomfortable cough.