Chapter 6

This chapter has mature content please be aware and don't read where it has it marked where it starts if you don't like that sort of thing.

Hana-

2 months past have past since the hotel and we were doing random jobs for money. While searching for the location of another Jinchuriki though wasn't in a huge rush right now. Though we were going to go in a base with just about every member for a special meeting of some sort up in the Amegakure in three weeks.

Looking at the sky listening to the message of our next target. "The next person we have a huge bounty on his head. You three are to kill him and get out. Only the feudal lord of Sunagakure. I don't care how it's done but it needs to be done and the employer said only to kill the lord. Anyone else he will slash the reward" leader-Samantha said monotoned. "So one way that it can be done quietly is have kori no Hana ho in as a performer seeing as her face isn't as well known among criminals for the obvious reason that she kills everyone that sees her. He likes belly dancing and other provocative dances and skimpy ass outfits" leader-sama said clearly telling me to do it.

Looking back at Itachi and Kisame. "Do you know how to dance let alone how to do a provocative dance?" Kisame asked smirking at me making my eyes narrow.

"Yes now stop looking at me like that. Itachi can you come help me find a good outfit?" I asked seeing as we're close to a town.  Itachi nodding his head following. Kisame sticks out like a sore thumb and he's to perverted. I only trust Itachi not to touch when I don't want him to.

Itachi pointing to a store that sold a lot of lingerie. Having a feeling I was very much going to take a hit to my pride on this job. Actually know for a fact that I am. I don't wear these kind of things. Sure I do matching underwear and bras but still. Search around slowly Itachi next to me looking as well before spotting something and walking over to it. "Hana" he said looking at me pointing to a corset garter belt with panties outfit making me shake my head. "I can't move in something stiff like a corset" I answered making him nod his head understanding. Able to see the pink on his face as he was in here. Seeing something not entirely sure but if my ego and pride is taking a hit I'll make it worth it. "You can wait outside Itachi" I said seeing as girls were starting to surround him. He left pretty quick as I paid for the outfit sighing lightly.

"We're here let's eat" he said making me look at him. It's rare we get into a none ninja village that doesn't recognize us as criminals anymore. Nodding my head following him down the street. "I have a question for you. Why would you give up a happy life you could have had with someone you were in love with to join the Akatsuki?" He suddenly asked making me raise an eyebrow. That's the most personal question he's ever asked since I met him. "Gaara I believe" he added. Scratching the back of my head.

"I could ask you the exact same thing. I don't believe you killed the Uchiha for fun. I imagine it was one of the hardest things for you in your life and also having your brother hate you for it. I have a feeling you did everything you've done to protect him. Even go into the leaf village after the third died to say I'm still alive to someone not just to torment Sasuke" I said making him look away not denying my observation. "I did it for the same reason I guess you could say. I want Gaara safe and if it means him hating me for the rest of his life so be it. I can keep him safe better from the position I am in. His life was already hard and painful. He doesn't need anymore pain in his life" I admitted. I wanted him happy. Getting some dango and ice balls to eat with Itachi.

"Your observation and critical thinking skills are to high for their own good" Itachi mumbled to himself taking a drink of tea.

Gaara-