Chapter 2

After 2 hours getting ready, I started to worry. What if I had chosen? what if I die? What if I can't protect myself or protect Clay and Clara? What if Pan finds out my powers? I decided to go in my room and do a scene spell. "Show me what I want to know. Tell me what I wanna hear. Show me where the Lost Boys and pan are hiding and planning. Show me this and show me this now!" I yelled.

*the hide out*

"Clay! Felix!" Pan shouted. Clay and Felix both came to his call. "Get the cage ready. I want my lost girl to be just like all the girls that came before her." Pan said, smirking evilly. "Who are you choosing?" Felix asked. "Lily. Lily Smith." Pan said. "Pan. Lily is not who she." Clay said. "What?" Felix said. "Her real name is Sara. Sara Clarissa Smith." "Ok then. Felix get me our guest." Pan said. Felix brought a girl out of her cage and the girl tried to run away. "Oh no Darby. You can't leave." Clay picked her up and slapped her. "Why do you this to me?" Darby asked. "Witches are not welcome on my island." Pan said. "Now. Darby tell me who is Sara Smith."

Darby close her eyes and started to speak," Sara Clarissa Smith is 15 years old. Should be 20 years old. She is clever, artistic, a fighter, and sad hearted. She lost her mother at the age of 5. She is a.......a..." "a what?" Pan asked. "I can't see anymore. Someone blocked access to the rest of her life." "Put her back in the cage." Pan shouted.

*Back to her house*

"Sara Clarissa Smith! Get down here! Its almost starting." Liz shouted. I went down to see someone that shouldn't be here. "Sara." Clay said. "Sara, I'm so sorry but Pan knows your real name" "It's ok. I'm just glad your safe." I said as I went to hug him. "What do we do?" Clay asked. "Let him do what he wants that is the only thing we can do." Liz said. "No we could go to HIM." Clay said. "No! No! Not just no but Hell no!" Liz said.

"Let's go we are going to be late!" Liz said. Clay and I came out of my room hand-in-hand. "Aww. You two are cute." she squealed. I wish to be a girl who doesn't know what to do with herself. I thought. When we got to the hall, everything even the lost boys looked amazing. "Now. I told Pan that I would have you." Clay whispered in my ear. I just nodded and looked around and I saw him. Pan.

Pan

I see Clay with the girl. I thought about her ever since I saw her that day I took Claire away. "What do we do?" Felix asked. "I am going to make sure this girl will be mine. She will be the best lost girl that they ever seen. " I replayed. "Are you sure? Because Clay knew a lot about her." "No. Clay knew a lot because they were best friends." I said. She looks beautiful. Her hair is curled, her eyes are a beautiful shade of brown. "Pan. This is Sara Smith." Clay said. I look in her brown eyes and greeted her in the most nice way I have ever tried. "Pan, it's ok. I am fine with it." Sara replayed. "Dance with me." I said as held my hand out. "Pan she doesn't dance." Clay reminded me. "Excuse me but I need Ms. Smith." a tall blonde girl said. "Liz. I think I shouldn't" Sara said.

"No. No. It's fine love." I said. They both nodded and left. Sara and Liz left. Felix, Clay, and I started looking at girls for them. "I think a girl should brave, kind-hearted, but bad." Felix said. Clay and I laughed. "Felix, you will find her." I said. "Pan. It's time for the ceremony." I heard my shadow said  in my mind. "Boys it's time" I said. All of the girls went to their place. I went to my group and started, "Now. There has been rumours that I am picking now. I have come to tell you that it is true." All of girls started to whispered but the shadow scared. "Now. My lost girl is Ms. Sara Smith." I said. All of the girls cheered for Sara. I dismissed all of girls and Sara and Clay looked at me. "Get your stuff from your house. Clay go with her." I ordered. They nodded and left. Get ready for the game, Sara.

Let's play.