Book TWO Chapter 2

-Sara-

My mother showed me her body. Just like she left when I was five. Sweet brown hair, kind blue eyes that were closed, dressed in white. Like a song she used to sing to me......I missed seeing her body and I missed her so much. "Now Sara, we have to guide your son to my body since he is my grandson he can bring me back." She said. She wanted to see me, see my body, and give a clear warning to Pan that if he hurts me he will die (not kidding). She will hurt him if he hurts me.

"Yes mother." I said respectfully. She smiled at me then we went to the cave that had my body there. She waved her hand. My hair turn fully brown, I was a bit taller, and my eyes opened they turn browner. (A/N~That is a word right? XD)

"You never looked more beautiful, Sara." Peter said. A few hours later, I went in Peter's dream and showed him the real me. He smiled at me and kissed me lightly. I longed for his touch and kiss. Now I finally got it. He kissed my neck softly and slowly, enjoying my skin. I moaned a little. "I missed you so much Sara." Peter whispers. "I missed you more." I giggled. He smiled softly but his smile faded. "I'm waking up." "Its fine go" I whispered. He kissed me one more time.

-Peter-

I woke up to see Felix there. "What?!" I growled. I was seeing my girl! I thought. God I missed Sara. She looks beautiful as her true self. I really loved her but, I want her back so badly it hurts. I can't joke about that. "Sara sent us a message." My eyebrow was rasied. He gave me the letter.

'Peter,

You should be out of the dream. Missed your kisses by the way. I wanted you to know that Alex is the only one to bring me back. Please help him find his powers inside of him. Love you.

-Sara'

And the mission beings. I thought and smirked.