Book TWO Chapter 10 & 11

Chapter 10:

Sara

If I can do those things......will pan and my son ever be safe. Will I ever be safe? I looked at my father. "If I do this, will you leave my son and love alone?" He looked at me for a second and nodded. I sighed and laid on my body and waited for him to do the spell. He said that spell perfectly as he did I fluttered my eyes close. I felt myself being pulled to my body again. I opened my eyes and my dad helped me up. I looked at myself and smile a bit. I felt something strange in me, but I liked it. I like this. 

Pan 

I felt a new person on island and growled. I can't deal with this right now, I'm getting my Sara back. I appeared in the old camp and saw Sara. "S-Sara?" I asked. She turned and smiled a bit, "Hi." I went to her, held her face, and kissed her hard. She kissed me like she wasn't going to live another day. I smiled into it then pulled away. "You're alive." I whispered. Then just like that

She disappeared

Chapter 11:

Sara

I had tears down my cheeks. I saw my father, smirking at me. "What did you do?!" I screamed in pain as I fell to the ground. My father kneeled by me, "you are now mine. Pan and you are not together." I whimpered and cried, "No! Please don't do this!" I begged and begged and begged, he wouldn't let me. He touched my hair, softly, "I'm sorry." I heard as darkness took over. 

Later I woke up in a bed, in castle. My face was different once more, therefore I touched my face. "That is your true face, my daughter and now...you may rule." I smirked a bit and snapped his neck. "But not with you, father as my king."

-to be continued.......in book three-