Chaper 18

Pan

 I woke up with Sara in my arms. I let go softly so she can sleep. I got dress and flew to the middle of the Island. My shadow came and said, "Congrats! You and your soulmate are bonded." I smiled. I didn't want to tell her because I knew she would run away. "And you will have an child soon." I smiled wider. Her and I together with our child.

"Thank you shadow."  I disappeared into m-no our tent and saw she was still sleeping. She opened her beautiful brown eyes. "Good morning, my lost girl." I smiled. "Good morning." She smiled. "You ok?" I smirk. "I just feel weird."  Sara gets up and changes her clothes. "Let's go love" I took her hand. She smiles and we walk out  of the tent.

Sara

  Clay smirked. "You are a lost girl now. No going back." Clay said. I smiled even though I am dying inside. I can't be a lost girl. I can't be Pan's. My mother needs me.  "Sara!" Savannah hugs me. "Hey Savv!" I smile. "Hey my brother is being nice to me! I am so happy!" Pan looks at us and smiles. Sweetie, I am happy you found him. My mother says. What do you mean? I ask.  He's your soulmate. I can see my mother smiling. Oh hell no! Mom I can't be. You are!

  I saw Pan looking at me. I sat down on a log and started to think. HIM my soulmate?! impossible! TOTALLY Impossible! I know that I can't leave him. Pan comes and sits by me. "You ok?" Pan asks. "I'm fine Peter." His fingers lift my chin so I had to look at him. I smile and peak his lips before Clay sees. "I love you." Pan whispers. I know that he does love me. I know that I do love him all I have to do is say it.

"I love you too."