Chapter 14

Sara

   I woke up in Pan's arms and saw he was alseep so I quickly got out of his arms, got my jacket on and tried to get out of the camp. "Where are you going?" I turned to see Clay. "A walk." I reply sweetly. "No. Sara, you need to stay here." Clay said. I closed my eyes and knocked him out with a spell. "I'm sorry" I went to the witches camp. "What is going on?" Becca asked. "That love potion. I think it's trying to work it's way to me." I said. I can't love him. "How are we going to stop it?" Savannah asked. "We need ingredients for a unlove spell." "Unlove? Like hate?" Darby asked. "No. Sara will no longer love Pan." I smiled. I don't want to love him. I can't I need my powers to bring me out of this Neverland and to find my mother. Mother? Are you alive? I closed my eyes and focus only on my mother. Not really. My body is frozen. My sister froze me because she wanted you. I love you and be safe from Pan."What are you doing?" Becca asked. "Contacting my mother." I looked at her.

  After 4 hours of practing magic, we stopped at rest. "You think they are trying to find me?" I asked Darby. "No. They trust you." I held her hand. She smiled and I spoke," I'm gonna get us out of this." Becca came back with a drink. "Here drink this." I nodded and took the glass from her hand. Don't drink that!I looked at her and saw a lost boy behind a tree.

"Quod quod malum sit in me posito medicamen hanc sume deponentet fac me daemonium Quaero, adiuva me, ut sorores," (Evil that has taken me take this potion out and let me take down this demon. I ask my sisters to help) I ran. I ran as fast as I could.

Game on, Pan.

Game on.