Book THREE Chapter 4

A few days later, all the men were getting to know their competition. Each of them were there for a reason. To become King. Pan just watched them, calculating their every move. While Sarah was working on new laws with her nobles, she knew that Pan knew how to play the game, but he also knew how to win her heart. He knew his love was still in there, just waiting to be set free from her cage.

She was working on the laws until one of the servants came in, "What!" She growled loudly. The servant was shaking, "M-Miss one of men want o speak to you." She nodded. "Send him in." She told her nobles to leave then stood by her desk. She had a frown on her face as she saw the one person she didn't want to see.

Pan.

He walked to her and bowed. "Milady." He purred then kissed her soft skin on her hand. She pulled her hand away. "Yes Pan? What is it?" She had no time for his games. She had a kingdom to run. He chuckled and smirked. "I wanted to see my beautiful soul mate. Is that so bad?"

She pulled away, "Yes." It wasn't. Her heart longed to be held by him again. She sighed and looked away from him. Pan took her hand and kneeled to her. "You are my queen. I will give my love to my queen, forever." She watched him carefully. He smirked then grabbed her by her waist and kissed her. His lips were soft and sweet like she remembered but she pushed him away.

"Please leave." She said. Pan frowned then bowed to her. He left. Oh this is not what she was expecting of him