Book THREE Chapter 1

Sara sat on her throne, an angry look on her face, waiting for her spies from Neverland. She wanted to make sure her ex-lover is not going to be an issue. She wants her son as her heir to her throne. Which unfortunately, her son is in the real world which she has no reign over.

Her once brown hair was now black. Her fluffy figure was now an hourglass figure. Her smile was never shown in public. She was a broken soul, with magical powers that has conquered every realm expect for the real world. Her regions made sure her laws were enforced.

She looked up, seeing the twin lost boys that were her spies. She stood. "What did you find out?" She ordered the two boys to come closer to her. They came closer, terrified.

"H-He wants you my queen." One of them spoke up.

The other nodded, "He thinks that you're still in there."

Sara laughed evilly, even though Pan was right. That innocent girl he loved what still there, just was deep in her, waiting to come out. Sarah put her two hands in each of the boys' chest, taking out their hearts in front of the boys' eyes. Their eyes widen.

"P-Please m-my q-Queen d-don't." They both said. Sara smirked and crushed their hearts. All the people in the throne room stopped, their eyes wide.

"Let me be clear about your new king." Her voice shook as she spoke. "I am looking for a husband that won't defy me. Any man in any of the realms may try an win my hand." She smirked as they wrote it down to tell the realms. Let the games begin.....