Book TWO Chapter 6

Sara

"The world is hard, the world is mean. It's hurt to keep your conscience clean." -Meg Giry, Love Never Dies

I woke up and saw that my mother was gone. I felt a pull to something......or more like someone. I walked to find myself walking to Skull Rock with a curious face on. I got to the inside and saw Pan, Alex, my mom, and the spell book. "Alex, are you ready?" I asked him. Pan made my mother's body appear. He nodded. Pan went to me and tried to hold me. I sighed, "You can't touch me, baby." Pan sighed and nodded. My mom looked at her grandson then me. "I want more grandchildren." I got red so did Pan. "Wait until I'm in my body mom." She laughed and nodded.

Alex groaned, "So many spells!" I smiled and went to him. "Here" I turned to the spell we needed. The soul to body spell. I smirked. "Now be careful. " Alex nodded and held his hands out. "Bonum et malum,nocte ac die.Exaudicausamcorpus hocanima.Utcorpore et animaunasemel. Cumviribusomnisparentibus meisiammorsetvinculum. (Good and evil, night and day. Hear my plead for this body's soul. Make body and soul one, once more. With my powers, and my mother's make the bond whole for now true death.)" Alex chanted the spell twice. My mother's body started shaking, her soul was red. She walked to her body. She touched the head of her body and disappeared. Her eyes snapped open. She got up and smiled. "It worked." She said.

I sighed in relief.