Epilouge

~15 years later~

"Ha!" Clay and Alex raced back to the camp. "No fair Uncle Clay!" Alex says. "Too bad kid." He ruffled his hair and Alex goes to play with Sara his cousin. Savannah goes to Clay and kisses him. "Sara would love him." He sigh. "Its ok babe." Pan comes. "Let's go." He says. They all go to Sara's grave. Alex goes up to grave. "Hi mom. I miss you so much even though I didn't know you. Dad says you were great." Tears fall down his eyes. Pan puts his hand on Alex's shoulders. "And we love you Sara. All of us." One by one they kiss her grave.  Later that night, Pan and Alex dream about her.

"SARA?!" Pan runs to hug her and she hugs back. "Mom!"  Alex hugs her too. "My boys." Sara cries. "I miss you so much."  "We miss you too." Pan kisses her. "My lost girl." Pan whispers. "My lost boy." Sara whispers back. "Peter you could bring me back." "How love?" Pan asks. "Alex and you need to find the grim war.

They both wake up knowing there's hope to see her again.

Hi~

I know its short and I posted the end really fast but I had to give the ending. Thank you to all who read my books. I am truly gratefull for your support! I am making a squel to this but I need help with a cover. So I want to do a contest. Please please please enter!

~Isabel