Book TWO Chapter 7

Sara

I smiled as my mother moved around in her body. She is still as beautiful as I remembered. Same eyes, same hair, same kind features that stood out to me as a child. She hugged her grandson and he hugged back. Alex looked at me and sighed longingly. I knew he hoped that I would hug him first. I smiled sadly as Alex, Pan, and my mother went to the camp.

I poked around the spell book a bit. My eyes wondered each page as I got to a spell that looked different from all the rest. The spell required different ingredients than any spell I ever preformed. The spell was something that couldn't be good. I sighed softly then closed the book myself. I disappeared and went into Pan's dream. Pan was falling asleep and I smiled softly.

~Pan's dream~

I smiled as he appeared. "Hey love." I said softly. Pan smiled and brought me close. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I kissed him back gently, enjoying his touch. I smiled into kiss then our kiss turned needy. I played with his hair gently and smiled again. He smiled into it and gently picked me up. "I love you." I said in between the kisses. Pan smiled. "My sweet Sara.."

We pulled away. Pan caresses my face gently, making my cheeks red. He laughed, "My lost girl." "My Peter Pan." I touched his cheek then traced his lips. "The spell worked on your mother." I smiled, "Then I'll be back soon. " He purred in my ear," I cant wait." I shivered.

Then I touched my necklace and growled a bit. "someone is moving my body." Pan frowned, "Ill go find out and killed them for you." I stopped him, "No. You need your sleep." I kissed his lips once then disappeared from his dream.

Unknown

She was mine, my Sara until her mother took her away. She is mine. And I will get her back. I brought her body to the old camp and saw Emma there. "Aww. Look at her so lost so helpless." Emma touched her cheek. "The princess of the supernatural." I smirked. "She was just as beautiful as she was as a baby." Emma giggled. "Soon she will be powerless, and you will rule again, my king." Emma kneeled to me. I smirked. My daughter will be my princess in this new kingdom.

Sara is my daughter, my princess, mine.