Book THREE Chapter 2

Sara paced. Her proclaim was now being sent all over the realms. People will hear what she is doing. She looked out of the window from her castle and sighed. Pan would have heard it now...She thought. She went to her office and worked for hours. She could feel someone watching her. She looked in back of her. Nothing. Nothing was there. She sighed and put on her crown. She couldn't trust anyone, not even her court. She saw a picture of her son and Pan. She sighed and touched it. Her soul was crying inside. She wanted Pan and Alex back. She hasn't seen them in forever. She started shaking then fell to her knees. The tears came streaming down then she started crying. She had these breakdowns at least once a month. Her life was bad but she didn't do anything about it.

Meanwhile, in The New Neverland, Pan was playing his flute for the lost children as the last night of them being together. Pan was going to break curse and send everyone back. Her friends, Clay, Clara, and the rest of her high school was erased of their memories of her. The true lost boys, the witches, and Pan only kept their memories of her. Clay and Clara begged for their memories back. They didn't want to remember her as an evil queen.

"Fine." Pan sighed and waved his hand. The memories were back. Clay and Clara smiled. Clara sighed and looked at him. "It will be okay." She said softly to him.

Clay held her hand, wishing she could see Sara once more. Their best friend, their sister. Pan sighed and went to his tent. Pan sat on his bed, tears came down his cheeks. "I never wanted for you to leave me, Sara." He whispers. "I love you." He cried softly. Yes, the great Peter Pan cried for a girl, not just any girl, his soul mate.

Just when he was crying Felix came in, he wiped his tears quickly and looked at Felix. "She's holding a game for her to find a husband." This just broke Pan's heart more but then he got it, an idea, a plan. Pan smirked a bit. "I've got it."