Book TWO Chapter 3

-Peter-

I have been training my son to use his magic as Sara pops into my dreams now and then. I can't wait to have her back in my arms and make her my queen. As I been teaching, the lost boys went out to get Sara's body.

"Dad I can't do it!" Alex whined. I swear he is just like Sara. "Yes you can! Mom believes in you." I smiled kindly at my son. Clay comes up to me. "I hope Sara is ok." Clay said. I pat his shoulder and said, " She's fine, Clay." He smirks and nods. "Let's go and check around the island." I told him.

We checked around the island for anything wrong. I heard a girl scream and ran to her. It was a girl with red hair, green eyes like mine, her firgure was small. "Are you ok Love?" I asked sweetly. "Yes. I am looking for my friend Savannah." My eyes widen in shock. "E-Emmy?" I asked. "Peter!" She ran and hugged me tight. "I missed you!" She said and kissed my cheek. I pulled her off of me and said, "Emma what are you doing here?" "I made a mistake and I want to be yours and be with my best friend!" She said. I can't let her be mine again because I love Sara. Sara is my lost girl and I will do anything to get her back. "Emma leave me alone." I walked away from her, not wanting to see her again. Her name is Emma and she was my girl but now......

I have Sara and I'm not letting her go.