Book THREE chapter 7

Shock.

That's what she felt when he said those words. "My heart? Why?" She asked him.

"You belong with a strong man, like me. Not your old lover who just wants your soft exterior back." He kissed her hand. "All he wants is that Sara he met back in her town we took over." Felix bowed to her, gracefully then straighten up, giving her a rose.

She gasped softly at the gesture to take it. She gently took the Rose in her hands as Felix walked away. She didn't know what to expect in this competition but now she had her first task.

She called everyone to the throne room where she was explaining the task. She saw Pan on side of the room and Felix on the other. "The first task is simple. Archery." She said, "Which ever six make at least two prefect shots will advance to the next task." The crowd cheered in there and she presented her bow and arrow from the New Neverland, the one she used for 5 years to survive with her friend Liz. She had a target place outside and went to the target, everyone followed her.

She got into her position and shot perfectly, twice. "That is your task men." She said to the men. "You have one hour to get ready." The men went to get ready. She retreated back to her room, then noticed the door was open. She walked in a saw Pan. He smirked. "Chose that for me didn't you?"

She didn't answer his obvious correct answer. "You should be getting ready." She snapped at him. Pan smirked and snapped his fingers, a beautiful bow and arrow set came in his hands.

He set it down on the little couch then went to her. He bowed then straighten up, taking her hand and putting her soft skin his lips. His kisses sent shivers down her spine. She pulled away, "Leave Pan." He frowned then bowed. He took the set and walked out of the room.

An hour later, the task started. It started with the Enchanted forest contestants, which all of them failed. The next realm stepped up and one got into the finals. Two more people into it, then one more.

"Next is Peter Pan, realm Neverland." Pan stepped up to the stage. He perfectly shot twice. People cheered for him. She looked at her servant and nodded once. He looked at her and smirked. She nodded once. He was going to stay. "And finally from the realm Neverland is Felix." Felix shot twice. Sara saw Pan fists clenched in anger.

Felix stayed in the competition.