Book THREE Chapter 8

Pan, outraged, walked off and went to his room. Felix, on the other hand, went to Sara, bowed, then kissed her hand. Sara smiled a little then blushed. Music started to play, people started to dance. Felix looked around and said, "Dance with me." She bit her lip.

"I really shouldn't." She said. He smirked and pulled her close, repeated what he said. She sighed and agreed. They danced for a while as the party went on.

Meanwhile, Pan was in his room. He was shirtless as he was healing himself from the scars he had on his body. His anger only grew and grew as he stayed alone in his room. 'Sara is mine.' He growled aloud. 'I will stop at nothing to get her heart again, that's a promise Felix.'

Sara laughed at Felix's joke. She smiled at him then looked at Pan's room. Felix frowned, "You shouldn't be worried about him."

She looked at him, "I am worried." And with that she walked away to his room. She knocked on the door and went in. Pan saw her, in a instant, he started to choke her. She gasped for air. "Pan....please." He stopped. She fell on the floor, coughing.

"You are mine, Sara." He growled, his eyes growing wide like an animal. Her eyes widen in fear, yes the queen was scared. She had never since Pan this angry, not even at her. She didn't know what to do.

His rough hands grabbed her by her waist. "You're mine." He put her hands on her shoulders, then his fingers trailed down to her body. She gasped, "S-Stop!" She tired to pull away, not liking this side of Pan.

Pan grabbed her face gently and kissed her hard. Sparks went through both of their bodies. She gasped in his mouth as she kissed him back gently. Sara felt like herself again but her dark heart was against her. She pulled away and said those words again.

"I hate you."