Chapter 3

Sara

I got my stuff and changed into my hunting outfit. "Ready?" Clay asked. I nodded and Pan came in my house. "Sara are you ready?" Felix yelled. "Oi! I will take my time!" I said. Clay laughed as he dragged me down the stairs. "Wait! I forgot something!" I said. "What?" Felix asked being a little annoyed. I looked at Clay and he got the message. He ran upstairs and grabbed the one thing I can't leave without.

The one thing that has kept me safe since I was born. My dagger. I never leave home without it. it was my father's. My father left me and my mother when I was born. He didn't want anything to do with me but I don't care I had a great mother. We got to the camp everything was too quiet. "Boys! Let's play!" Pan said. About ten boys grabbed me and put me in a cage. "Sweet Dreams love."

~next day~

I woke at the crack of dawn and saw that my cage was opened. Wait....this is a trap! Don't go out! I thought. "Come on out princess." Pan said. "No" I replayed. I felt something or someone grabbed my leg. "Ok then. Sorry Sarabell." Clay said. Clay grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. He finally put me down. "Ok. Pan has to see if you have any magical abilities." Clay explained. Crap! My powers, he could see them. I thought again. Pan and Felix came and Pan waved his hand over me. I tried to speak but couldn't. "You can't speak until I say so." Pan said. I nodded and I wished that they wouldn't find anything. "Close your eyes." Felix said. I closed my eyes and felt lips on me. I opened my eyes and saw Pan smirking. "You don't have any powers, but a good kisser." Pan laughed. I looked at Clay with 'I'm gonna kill him' look. "I know. I know." Clay said. Pan waved his hand and Felix said, "You can speak." "What's next boys?" I asked. "Training with me." Pan answered. He grabbed my hand and lead me to their training place.

"Now what do you know how to use?" Pan asked as he pulled weapons out. "Make him believe that you know only one or two sweetie."My mom said in my head. "The knifes, crossbow, the bow and swords. " I replayed. "Well. What have you been doing?" Pan asked. "Hunting. How do you think I survived for 5 years?" I said as raising my eyebrow. "I thought you were a lier that always get her way." Pan said. I notice I was gripping my dagger harder than before. "Pan!" A voice yelled. "Who was that?" I asked.

"Hook."