Chapter 13

Claire

  "Why are you back?" My mother asked. We walked into Grannie's and Red reconized me. "Is this little Claire?!" She hugged me tightly  and took our order. God I haven't had a burger in so long! "I came home because I need to help me stop Pan." "What did he do now?" "He put a love potion on almost every girl he picked and he is almost seccuessful with my friend Sara Smith." I looked to see the dark one coming to sit with us. "I heard love potion. What kind?" He looked at me. "You are telling me where is more than one love potion?!" I stood up and went out of the diner. I saw the shadow and went back into the diner. I sat with my mother and told the dark one what Pan wants in a girl. "He made this potion and I had to have it but it didn't work on me. Then he met Sara and It worked halfway because they have to make love to each other. Once they do that she becomes evil." The dark one looked at worried at me. "You have to snap her out of it." I nodded.

Pan

It's working! Finally I will have my lost girl forever! I was holding Sara in my arms and I kissed her nose. She was sleeping. She looks cute when she is sleeping. Oh No! Not after Wendy. I can't let her in. She groaned a little and I smiled. I can't do it. I can't let her in my head. Even though.....

I love her.