The True Meaning Of Freedom

What is value and what is life when you look at it in a different light?
We all seem to believe we have the answers, but in truth, we barely know how to cure cancer.
Whether you believe in a book or random events, the outcome of each theory presents the same dissents.
We are here now attempting to live in harmony.
Why must we fight about where we come from, instead of seeing what we've become?
We look past the daily slaughter and concern ourselves with who's marrying who on the altar.
We pride ourselves on defeating the monsters, yet here we are being the imposters.
Obsessed with making each other think as we do, focusing on who next to sue, but we fail to suspect what might come next if our actions continue.

We are born, we live, and we die in humanity's biggest lie.
We are not making the world a better place, we are simply running in the world's biggest race.
The big boys do not care for you in a world conquered by revenue.
Green is the color of life, but even more so the stain of strife.
How ridiculous does it sound to be bound by something that grows from the ground?

My words might offend you, class, but remember that you are not made of glass.
We always seem to forget that our greatest threat isn't just overseas, it is our own humanity.
You might be wondering why I've kept you all after school today, but I promise the main point is on its way.

You will not return home tonight, my dears, for reality shall turn around this year.
The world around us needs to reset and we will achieve that with all our deaths.
Be free, my angels, and you will see that a release from life's agony will bring marvelous serenity.