Tell Me I'm Pretty

A handsome young man in his prime went on a stroll to kill some time.
Without a spot in mind he wandered down the path with trees lining either side.
Not paying attention through music in each ear, the man failed to see the danger lurking near.
Not a stranger, was she, at the age of twenty-three, nor a friend either.
Traumatized beauty acquainted with cruelty and obsessed with promiscuity shadowed the man.
Without his knowledge she closed the distance and offered unnecessary assistance.
He was surprised and slightly analyzed the woman's presence.
Knew her, he did, but want her there he forbid.

“Bri, you can't come near me, if you want to remain free,“ he reminded her breathlessly.

Brianna Cormel was not normal and a bit crazy, was she.
However, that did not stop her from being the stalker of poor Jared McGee.

“I know that, I just wanted to chat. Is that against your silly rules?“ she giggled with jewels filled with lust.

Jared wasn't a fool and was prepared to use whatever he had as a defensive tool.
Clearly fearful, verging on tearful, the terrified man shook his head.

“No, I guess not,“ he chuckled, a bit distraught.
Jared had to shake her without heartbreak for his life was truly at stake.
Before a plan could formulate, his crazy ex-classmate spoke and sealed his fate.

“Tell me I'm pretty…“

“What?“

“Oh, you're always so witty, tell me I'm pretty, Jared McGee…“

“I-I don't know, I'm expected home. Maybe next time, Bri…“

“Oh, what a pity, Jared McGee.“ Brianna Cormel took a step forward and pulled out a knife that would guarantee their everlasting monogamy.

“Oh, don't be afraid of me! We are meant to be! Our love will last for eternity!“

“Brianna, NO! Please, let me go!“

“Oh, Jared. Let your warmth flow onto the snow! This world wants to keep us apart, but we can restart! Don't you want that, sweetheart…?“

Among the cries and unheard goodbyes, Jared McGee met an untimely demise at the hands of Brianna Cormel, an abnormal murder-suicide.