Sally Lovell

There once was a little girl named Sally Lovell, who never went anywhere without her shovel.
The kids always made fun and then they'd run, but she did not let that deter her, for Mr. Shovel was her friend that would never leave her.

Christmas Eve was a time for cheer, but all little Sally ever did was sneer.
The children hated her, mostly afraid of her, but the teachers held no fear.
Troubled, they said, puzzled, or even enduring a great struggle.
You see, adults use logic and empathy, where children use aura and brevity.
Light can detect Darkness, the two ceasing to exist without the latter.

Sally never was very nice with her hair crawling with lice and her bright, blinding gaze resembling ice.
Life was a travesty with her mind wandering absently.
Without a place or destination, she was bound for devastation.
That's when Mr. Shovel came along to sing Sally Lovell a pretty song.

"Turn that frown upside-down, Sally! Hide their bodies in the alley!" he spouted at which she pouted.

"Mr. Shovel, I can't do that! Mother and I will have a spat!"

"That's okay! You could off her another day! Now, let's not dilly dally, hide their bodies in the alley!"

"No, no, Mr. Shovel, that is wrong! I shall hear no more of your silly song...!"

And with that the hours went on, Sally Lovell carrying on, but then a boy came up to play.

"Hello, Sally Lovell, may I have a look see at your shovel?"

"Hmm, I don't know, he wants me to put on a show..." she frowned with perspiration on her brow.

"What ever do you mean?" the little boy questioned with a lean and almost immediately Mr. Shovel cleaved the child with agony.
His brightly colored brain fell upon the alabaster, making all the other children run faster.

"Help us!" they pleaded, and Sally's sanity receded.
The naughty daughter continued the slaughter of her awful classmates, splattering the snow with their faces while their parents were at workplaces.

"Yes, Sally! Let's not dilly dally! Hide their bodies in the alley!" Mr. Shovel cheered, but Sally Lovell grinned from ear to ear and shook her head.

"I have a better idea, instead..."

When the parents came to retrieve their precious angels that were dead, little Sally Lovell turned around and said, "Do you like my snowman, ma'am?"