The Quidditch World Cup.

Aidy woke up the next morning to a pillow in her face.

"Aidy! for goodness sake, get up!" Hermione said, whacking her friend in the face. Aidy sat up groggily.

"What is it, Hermione? When did you even get here?"

"Just now." Hermione replied. "I'm going to sleep for a bit after you get up."

"Lovely." Aidy said, flopping onto her pillows again before rolling out of bed. She yawned, slipping into her dressing gown. She fastened a green chocker necklace that matcher her dress around her neck, and let her hair out of the curlers she had been sleeping in, her long golden curls bouncing back up in waist length ringlets. She started on her make up, and finished within fifteen minutes, before she headed downstairs so that Mrs. Weasley could do her hair. Molly furiously began to weave her hair into a curly, elegant updo, and Aidy hummed under her breath, giving the occasional grunt of pain whenever she pulled a bit too hard. All too soon, Molly was finished, and began fussing over the tiniest details in her appearance.

"Come now, don't your eyebrows need a little bit of a trim?" Molly almost begged.

"No, Molly."

"Just a little? You have some stray hairs-"

"No, Molly." All of a sudden, Aidy became aware of a bad feeling in her stomach, and instinct told her that there was something wrong with-

"Harry." She said primly, and hopped out of her chair in her dressing gown and pajamas.

"Where are you going?" Molly asked.

"I'm going to wake up Harry, Ron, Fred, and George so that they all know breakfast's at hand." Aidy said. "You'd do well to do the same for Percy. otherwise, I'm sending Freddie down." She smiled, showing her teeth, which had been bleached for the occasion, before running up the stairs to the third floor bedrooms. True to her gut, Aidy found Harry writhing in bed, clutching his scar.

"Damn." She said, and sat next to her friend in bed. She pinned down his arms as she tried to wake him up.

"Harry? Harry? Harry!" Aidy yelled in a whisper. "Wake up, Harry!" His eyes snapped open, and Aidy stroked his hair back off of his sweaty face.

"Hey, are you alright?" he pushed the subject away.

"Just a dream. Are we to get up?"

"Yes." Aidy said. "Molly will have breakfast ready in moments. Wake up Ron, Fred, and George, will you?"

"Sure." he said, flopping back onto his pillows. Aidy smiled, and swept back to her room to get dressed. She quickly shook the girls awake, and clambered into her knee length silk dress, which had stretches of lighter green sewed in as a decoration in the bodice, and a waistband made out of the same lighter green. She slid on her peep toed pumps, which were dyed to match her emerald colored dress. She pinned a brooch of live clovers to the upper part of her bodice, and then slipped in her four leaf clover earrings in. She glanced at herself in he mirror, and grimaced. All she wanted was to be sitting in her bedroom in her regular robes, reading witch weekly, and eating a large donut. Ginny and Hermione, however, fawned over her and how pretty she was. Aidy picked up her overnight bag, which contained her purse, her good dressing gown, her best nightgown, and she quickly packed in her make up and toiletries. Gemma had charmed it so that it was much bigger on the inside than it was on the outside.

"Are you ready, Aidy?" Hermione asked, tousling her own mousy hair. Ginny ran her brush through her fiery locks, and then slipped her shirt off and her orange and green striped blouse on.

"Hermione, go make sure the boys are up, please. We have an hour's walk and our Portkey leaves at 7 past five."

"Of course." Hermione said, and Aidy sat down again, taking a deep breath. Ginny glanced over at her as she buttoned her jeans.