The Aftermath.

Aidy awoke to the sun hitting her face.

"My Merlin, make the blinds close." She said, rolling onto her stomach. Suddenly, they slid closed.

"Thank you Merlin." She muttered.

"Well, I'm not Merlin, but I'll take the credit." Aidy lazily opened her eyes, only to find the brilliant grey eyes of Draco Malfoy looking down at her.

"Draco, what are you doing in my bedroom?" Aidy asked, not really interested in what he had to say. Instead, she rolled onto her stomach, eyes closing.

"Well, actually, it's my room, but you may call it whatever you like." Malfoy replied with amusement.

"Mmm."

"....." Draco pursed his lips, waiting for it. Aidy suddenly jolted up, holding sheets to her chest protectively.

"Malfoy, where in the name of Merlin am I?" She asked with fright and annoyance.

"My house. I had to take you somewhere during the death eater attack."

"Death eater attack?" she shook her head. "Why don't I remember?"

"You were drugged with a sleeping potion. Your tea was spiked."

"Well, that explains a lot." Aidy said with annoyance. "I left my teacup in the kitchen to change into my nightgown." She shuffled with said piece of clothing, making sure that she was sufficiently covered. "So how did you get me here?"

"Ran around with you around the wood a little bit, figured that the death eaters might be after you. So I wrapped you up in your cloak and took you with me."

"Do you have my purse?" Draco nodded.

"And your tiara." He handed her both packages, but then grabbed back the glass box. He carefully removed the tiara from the box, jewels glittering in their settings. He carefully set the crown on her head, allowing the silver to nestle itself in her blonde curls. Disheveled as she was, Draco thought she looked like a princess. But instead of sighing like a sap, he grinned.

"You should wear that every day."

"I should think not." She huffed, removing the glittering headdress from her hair. Draco stood, leaning cockily against the bed post.

"Why? The princess doesn't want to wear her crown?"

"Shut up!" Aidy said, thwacking him in the face with one of the pillows. He grinned at her.

"Oh, c'mon." He said, swatting the pillow away and taking it for himself. He used it to ruffle her hair. Both of them collapsed into fits of mirth, neither knowing exactly what they were laughing so hard about. Aidy regained her composure, and reached into her bag.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked. Draco pointed to a door right across from her. Aidy removed her robes from her bag and thanked him, explaining that she needed to get changed and go home, since Gemma would be worried sick. Aidy quietly pulled on her sapphire velvet robes with the sleeves that hung to her knees, and fixed her hair a bit with the brush on the counter. She would take a bath when she got home. She swept out of the bathroom to find Draco dressed in his own set of plain black robes, and he handed her the glass box and purse.

"Are you ready?" Aidy shook her head.

"I need to pop in and see your mother."

"She'll implore you to stay for breakfast."

"I have no such inclinations to stay."

"What if I were to ask the same?"

"My answer would be the same." she replied, rummaging through her purse to find a hair tie. She pulled her curls back into a thick braid, which hung over her shoulder and down past her waist.