Veritaserum.

Aidy hit the ground with such a huge amount of force that she thought she'd fallen into heaven. But then she realized that it hurt. It hurt so badly. Heaven wouldn't let her hurt.

The dull, buzzing sound in her ears began to clear, to be replaced by fanfare and cheering.

As soon as Aidy let go of the Cup, her face drained of all color that it had left. Harry was on top of both her and Cedric. With what seemed to be her last bit of strength, Aidy rolled onto her back, away from the boys, scarlet staining the dirt she was laying on. Harry was sobbing louder than anyone had ever seen him sob, clutching Cedric as if his life was at stake; he hadn't seen the curse that had gone through Aidy's dress and down almost to the bone, or the fact that as he wept her life was draining from her, and that everything around her was becoming numb. Suddenly there was screaming; everything around her was screaming. It was so confusing; the cries were getting farther and farther away. There was the thumping of feet coming towards her; she could barely feel that. And then there was a weight on top of her leg that she couldn't feel either.  

Within seconds, her face was as pale and cold as Cedric's.

Fleur Delacour screamed as loudly as she could, eyes wide and terrified as blood continued to spill onto the field. Aidy was barely breathing as Dumbledore ran forward and placed his hands on her wound, applying pressure. Madame Pomfrey was there a moment later with a tourniquet and a bottle of potion.

"Merlin's beard!" She whispered, voice shaking.  She carefully Measured Aidy's pulse, which was weak and irregular, before unstopping a vial marked BRP. "It's a wonder she's not dead."

"Give her the potion, Poppy." Dumbledore said quietly. "We've got to get the bleeding stopped."

"Whatever did this kind of damage must have been dark." Poppy said as she tied the tourniquet around Aidy's leg. The bleeding slowed a little. "Did it sever her Femoral artery?"

"I would assume." Dumbledore grunted, releasing some of the pressure. As soon as the potion hit her tongue, Aidy started to move and twitch involuntarily, her breathing and pulse now rapid but shallow. Madame Pomfrey nearly swore.

"She's going into hypovolemic shock. We have to get her blood volume up."

"What do you need, Poppy?" Dumbledore commanded. She looked over Aidy's wounds.

"I need more people and potion. Go speak with the Minister. You need to take care of Potter and Diggory."

"Do you need anything else?"

"A lot of Essence of Dittany." She said worriedly. "I should have enough Blood Replenishing Potions to tide her over."

"Severus! Minerva!" Dumbledore called. Severus was already running towards them. Minerva was holding Gemma back.

Aidy's clarity of mind at this moment was, admittedly, not the best. It felt like she was floating. She couldn't hear more than a few mumbles and shouts here and there, nothing concrete. She couldn't feel any pain, which was nice; she'd felt so much pain in the last few hours it was ridiculous. The light, floating sensation was a change, but a welcome one. If only it didn't mean she was dying.

A sudden burst of heat ran down her throat, and Aidy felt herself slam into her body. Suddenly, she could feel everything again; the irritation from where her nails had scraped her skin away, the deep pain of the compound fracture in her left leg, and, most of all, a deep, pulsing throb where she was bleeding in her right thigh. If she had the strength to get up, she would have doubled over.

Meanwhile, Snape and Malfoy had been watching for Potter and Diggory's return up in the Slytherin section of the stands. They were so high up in the air that they had witnessed everything, including the slow stain that was spreading around Potter and Diggory. His winced slightly as his Dark Mark burned deep into his left arm. It had been doing this all year, getting steadily and steadily more painful. this was the worst it had ever been.