Cold shoulder.

Aidy and Harry had come back to a party in the common room, one which she had successfully managed to avoid. Harry, however had not been as lucky.

As he trudged up the stairs, he could feel his face burning. He was angry, and worried, and frightened. Aidy had told him the horror stories; being chosen for the Tournament was like being sentenced to death. He struggled to remove the Gryffindor banner from around his neck, as it had been knotted very tightly.

"How did you do it?" Ron asked rudely.

"Huh?" Harry asked as he threw off the banner and began to strip out of his robes.

"Oh, whatever. It doesn't matter anyway. You might have told your best friend, though."

"What?" Harry asked, still confused and exhausted and frightened.

"You and your girlfriend, getting you through that age line?" Ron asked putting on a very strained fake smile.

"Who?"

"Oh, don't play dumb. We've all been taking bets on when you two would get together."

"Who?" Harry asked firmly, thinking about the pretty Ravenclaw, Cho Chang.

"Aidy, of course. Who else could have gotten you through it? And who else would have? She could have lied to Draco to avoid getting him through, we know he's blackmailing her, but you? oi, the girl adores you." Ron didn't even seem to be speaking in sentences Harry could understand, but seemed very clear to Ron.

"I don't like Aidy like that." Harry said firmly. "And I would never use her like that. I didn't put my name in that cup!" He said as he tugged his T-Shirt over his head. "You're being stupid."

"Yeah, that's me, all right." Ron grumbled. "Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's stupid best friend." Harry scoffed, and then did a double take.

"Wait, you guys have been taking bets in when Aidy and I would get together?"

"Piss off." Ron replied rudely, rolling over onto his stomach. Harry quickly pulled his curtains closed, obscuring him from the world. He fell into a fitful sleep, nightmares still twisting through his mind.

Up in the studio, Aidy was working off her frustrations. She had had just worked on a conveniently placed pull up bar, and as she pulled herself up the last time Draco noticed just how muscular she was.

"Damn." he said, giving her a funny sort of smile. "I'm the man here and you're still more muscular than me."

"Well, I am doing all the impressive stuff." Aidy said with a slight laugh, before laying on the floor.She raised her legs into a shoulder stand, and more bones in her back cracked.

"So, rumor has it that you helped Potter cheat his way into the tournament." Aidy gave a sarcastic laugh.

"You know I didn't." She rolled down from her shoulder stand and into a halfway lift. She cradled her elbows as she was bent over in half. Suddenly, arms threaded around her waist.

"Maybe I don't." He said in her ear, as he drew her torso to his. They moved together almost as if they were one, pressed against the other.

"You know I didn't do it, right?" She asked as they began to work through the routine very slowly.

"Yeah, I know." He said, but smirked. "You wouldn't have the guts to help him break that many rules."

"You're probably right." Aidy said, and he was surprised that she agreed with her. Draco's hold changed, flipping her forwards towards him. Their eyes locked.

"What are you going to do?" Draco asked, more to himself than to her.

"I dunno..." She replied, speaking to herself more than him. His arms tightened around her as they drew closer and closer. Their noses just barely brushed...