Five

FIVEIT WAS A PARTY

FIVE
IT WAS A PARTY

THE GREAT HALL was filled with laughter and obvious joy when it came to Gryffindor. Everyone seemed to talk about James's luck, and how fast he was grabbing the snitch.

After they ate dinner, they all ventured up to the Gryffindor common room to celebrate.

Aurora was the last to arrive, eventually getting out of detention just minutes after the celebration began. She had walked in, still in her robes and holding her books.

Some looked over at her, saying "hello" or just staring. She smiled politely, her head low as she walked towards the girls' dormitory.

"Now you just slow down there, will you?"

As Sirius gripped her arm, she sighed.

"I just got back from detention — for your information." She said angrily.

He smiled. "You know you love me,"

Aurora began up the small staircase. "Keep it up, Padfoot."

Sirius sniggered.

Quickly changing into a pair of black stretch pants and a grey sweater, Aurora hurried back to the common room, where Krane Jarvis offered her a drink.

"Definitely strong, this is." He said. "I made it myself."

Aurora went to respond, but someone beat her to it.

"I think she's all right, Krane," Remus said, setting the cup down. "Thank you."

Krane nodded, losing himself into the crowd.

Remus looked down at Aurora, who sighed.

"My hero."

Remus smiled.

"Oi, Moony!" James shouted, causing him and Aurora both to turn their heads. "Get over here!"

Remus exhaled. "I'll be right back."

Remus walked towards the rest of the Marauders, the four huddling.

"Hey, Aurora."

Chester walked up to her, his Gryffindor scarf still tied around his neck.

"Fun, right?" He asked her.

"Oh, definitely." She said, the sarcasm in her voice causing Chester to chuckle.