Sixteen

SIXTEENBUBBLEBATH

SIXTEEN
BUBBLEBATH

THE NEXT MORNING, Remus had woken with a soft sigh. His body felt stiff, but it wasn't as bad as it usually was.

A blanket was draped over his naked body, and be opened his eyes slowly.

Aurora sat beside him, smiling faintly as she pushed his hair away from his eyes.

"How do you feel?" She asked him.

Remus shook his head. "All right,"

Sitting up, he hugged the blanket tightly as he shivered.

"James went to get you clothes," she said.

Remus looked down at her. "How was it?"

Aurora sighed. "Severus found out what you are. . . I stopped you from attacking him. You slept for most of the night afterwards."

He nodded, lowering his head. "I assume I'll be receiving a note to leave Hogwarts soon."

Aurora crawled in front of him. "I won't let him tell anyone."

She ran her thumbs over the claw mark scars on his cheeks, before leaning forward and kissing his forehead.

"We're going to get you into some clothes, and then you're going right up to that school and taking a hot bath. Your body temperature is low."

Remus sighed, running his hand up her arm. "Yes, Madam Pomfrey."

"I'm much more frightening." She said, squeezing his hands and standing to her feet.

Padfoot lolled in, holding folded clothes in between his teeth. He dropped them on the floor, sitting.

"Sirius, it's daylight." Aurora said.

Sirius transformed into his human self, dusting off his sweater.

"For your information, I had to sneak in to get his clothes somehow,"

Remus pulled them on quickly, all of them walking towards the door.

As they walked towards the castle, Peter began to complain.

"You do know there's a chance Remus'll be kicked out, right? If Snape doesn't keep his mouth shut —"

"Blimey, Wormtail." Sirius snapped. "He's not gonna say a peep!"