Thirteen

PART TWO THIRTEENSIXTH YEAR

PART TWO
THIRTEEN
SIXTH YEAR

AURORA WAS WAITING half impatiently inside of her father's car. Rain was beating down on the rolled-up windows as they waited in the London traffic.

Aurora sighed, leaning her head against the window.

"Almost there, sweetheart." Her mother said from the passengers seat.

Aurora only nodded, glancing over at her luggage for Hogwarts.

As they finally began to move, Aurora stared out the window as they pulled in. She hurried out of the car, setting her luggage on one of the carts.

They walked to the main platform, where her mother sighed.

"Be safe," She said, her hands curled around the wheels of her wheel-chair.

"I will, don't worry about me." She said, leaning forward and hugging her.

Next was her father, and she sighed.

"Please take care of her." She whispered.

"I will, darling." He said. "Go on, now. Before you miss the train."

Her parents made sure that no one was watching as Aurora hurried through the wall that took her straight to Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

When she was through, she began walking with her cart before her towards the train.

Aurora's blue eyes scanned the crowds of students being dropped off by family members, looking for any certain head of hair she knew.

As once she saw a familiar head of dark colored curls, she smirked.

"Padfoot!"

Sirius stopped in his tracks, turning around and spotting Aurora. The boy began to run, causing Aurora to laugh as he lifted her off of the ground and spun her around.

"I know it's only been three months, but it's been a long three months." Sirius sighed, the two still hugging.

"I wrote to you a few weeks ago, but you never replied." Aurora said as they pulled apart.

"That would be because Peter sat on my owl." He said. "Don't know how it's bloody possible. But the boy's grown through two sizes over the summer, and I've grown to have an owl with a broken wing."