House visit(Part two to the perverted duo)

Welp it was requested so might as well get it done
Maki:BAKA!!! IM NOT A PERVERT!!!
Eli:...*Thoughts*Yay I get to grope Reader-Chans ass*Out of thoughts*Im not perverted
You thought about it didn't you Eli
Eli:About what?
Groping reader-Chans ass
Eli:*Blushes as red as maki's hair*I-I have no idea what your talking about
Maki:PERVERT*Points at Eli*
------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV
As I woke up I fell out of bed and crawled to the bathroom.I was to tired to use my feet so I just dragged myself across the floor.I then turned on the shower whilst still on the floor.Then I crawled to my dresser and grabbed myself a towel.After that I crawled back to the shower and hoisted myself in whilst not using my legs(That takes some talent)
With Eli
I woke up and remembered that Y/n-Chan was taking us out on a date today so I threw on a skirt along with a tank top and a blue jacket.I then reached into my Jackets pocket only to find something square shaped.I pulled it out only to have a major nose bleed.It was the picture that Nozomi gave me One week ago.That picture was the one with Y/n-Chan in only her bra and panties covered in sweat.I hurriedly rushed to the bathroom and did my hair while putting the picture down onto the counter.After that I shoved A paper towel into my nose to stop the bleeding.I then got ready and headed to Y/n-Chans place
With maki
I woke up and looked around tiredly.I sat on the edge of my bed thinking about how tired I am(Anyone else do this?)I then decided to get dressed and grab something for breakfast.I put on a white shirt,then I put on a Red jacket Along with a black skirt.I then went into the bathroom and did my hair.Once that was done I headed down stairs and looked at the calendar only to see that today is the date with Y/n-Chan...THE DATE!!!I hurriedly rushed down stairs and made a grilled cheese sandwich while smearing some tomato sauce on it(Have you ever tried this before?Cause I have and it's pretty good)I then took off not bothering to say goodbye cause I couldn't be late to the date With Y/n-Chan...And Eli.While I was running I had one thought perk upWhats Sweeter,Y/n-Chan Or tomato sauce?I tried to suppress that thought only for it to come back again but this time with a little image.It showed Y/n Fully naked and She then walked up to me and kissed me while giving me some tomato sauce through the kiss.I was knocked out of my thoughts when blood shot out of my nose and made me fall on the floor.Just then I heard Eli's voice.
Eli's Pov
As I was rushing to Y/n-Chans voice I saw Maki Gain a nosebleed.Sighing I ran over and helped her up and we both went to Y/n-Chans apartment.Once we finally arrived we knocked together only to her A Big THUD.We got worried and opened the door which was unlocked surprisingly.But what we saw almost made us pass out.Y/n was face first On the floor while her ass was in the air.But here's the thing.Her towel fell off showing us the gates to heaven.My nosebleed intensified"THANK GOD!!!"Was all I said before falling back and everything turned dark.
Maki's POV
As I saw Eli pass out I looked over to see Y/n in a very compromising position that showed us the "In between".My nosebleed intensified and I tried to stop it but it just got worse.But then Y/n got up and turned around showing her Small/Medium/Large Breasts bouncing from the momentum,which made me fall back and make my nose Bleed even more.
Y/n-Chan
As I got up and rubbed my head Maki fell back and passed out.Sighing I picked them both up and carried them to my room.I laid them on my bed and cuddled with them in the middle.I took some tissues and put it in there bloody noses.Satisfied I cuddled against them and fell asleep(While your still naked)
(part 3 will continue after they wake up)
Also I hope you are satisfied
Eli:*Thoughts*Damn didn't get to grope a naked Reader-Chans ass
Maki:...You do know you said that out loud right
Reader-Chan:*Covers self defensively*
Eli:*Drool is coming out of mouth while she has her hands in groping position*Hehehehehe
Reader-Chan:Maki Help and I will reward you
Maki:*Grabs reader-Chan and drags her away*
Eli: . . . Eh?
Welp looks like there gone ^_^
Eli:EEEEEEEEEEHHH!!!?