Getting hot in here(Perverted duo final part)(Lemon)

Welp looks like we're going to be having a threesome and that's going to be Maki-Chan X Reader-chan X Eli-Chan
Meanwhile
Eli:*In her own world*Hehehehehehehe*Drooling*
Maki:........Stop thinking about that pervert!!!!
Eli:Girl you have a nose bleed and your calling me a pervert!
Maki:Your nose is bleeding to!!!
*Both look to reader-Chan*
Reader-Chan:*Covers Oppia and Pelvic region*
Author:*Reading yuri manga in the back*Good luck reader chan!
Maki and Eli:*Approach Reader-Chan like hungry wolfs*
Reader-Chan:*Backs up*Can't we just talk about this*Hits wall*
-—————————————————–—––——————-
Eli
I woke up to feel warmth against my body and a tissue in my nose.I pulled the tissue out of my nose and placed it on the desk.I then rubbed my temples and looked to my left to find Y-Y/n-Chan?Why is she in my house?I then regained the flashback of what happened yesterday and I tried hard to stop my nose.I surprisingly succeeded and looked over to see y/n cuddling maki.I grew a little jealous so I got up and went to go make breakfast.
Maki
I felt a strange warmth pressed up against me.I opened my eyes slowly only to feel a tissue in my nose.I took it out and remembered I was at My girlfriends house.I looked over to see Y/n hugging me in her sleep.To be honest I was happy and embarrassed.I blushed furiously and remembered what happened yesterday.My nose dripped a little blood so I tried to get up but I felt.Her arms around my waist.I struggled against it and failed in the end.I then felt her pull my arm into two squishy pillows.Wait pillows can't be squishy...So that means!I covered my nose quickly with one hand while the blood dripped onto it.I shook my hand free and ran to the bathroom.
Y/n
I woke up only to find my two lovers gone.I sighed and picked myself up before placing a robe on.It was F/c and it went down to my feet.I threw it on before tying it securely around my waist.i walked to the bathroom only to see it's in use.Sighing I walked down only to see Eli making some food.I walked up behind her and kissed her neck"Morning Eli-Chan"I said as sleepy as a soldier who's been out at war.She turned as red as maki's hair and she didn't look back"M-Morning Y/n-Chan""So what's cooking?""Just eggs and bacon along with pancakes""Mmm.Sounds good.Im going to go get maki so she'll be down""Ok and make sure she doesn't sleep in""Hai"I said clearly sleepy.I walked over to the bathroom only to see maki walking out with a new tissue in her nose.She stared at me for a solid minute or two before looking away blushing."Oi why are you blushing?""I-I'm not blushing...It's just hot in here""It's the middle of summer and the air conditioner is on.You know that right?"She looked away and twirled her hair before looking directly at my chest.I didn't notice the stare until her nosebleed intensified."Also Eli is making food so let's go"I said grabbing maki's hand and dragging her down the hall to where Eli was.She looked back and saw me.I noticed she was also staring at my breasts.I sighed and placed maki down in a seat before grabbing the plates with the bacon and the pancakes in them.I grabbed both of those and brought them to the table.I then headed back into to see Eli walking past me with the eggs.I grabbed three cups and I also grabbed some orange juice for me,Some water for Eli,And tomato juice for maki.I poured the drinks into the cups and handed them to the girls before sitting down.I literally could feel the stares.I started getting irritated before saying with my eye brow twitching and my eyes closed with my arms crossed"Can We please not stare at my breasts during breakfast!"Both looked away simultaneously.i started drinking my orange juice but I ended up spilling it on me.cursing under my breath I took off my robe only to be met with to hungry stares.They weren't hungry for food but rather they were hungry for me.I slowly backed away until I was behind the couch"Can we talk about this?"Was all I said before being groped by Eli from the back.she then picked me up and laid me on the couch.I looked away in embarrassment before maki came over and kissed me.Eli on the other hand started getting to work on my breasts.She pinched my pink nub while sucking on the other one.Maki then shoved her tongue into my mouth.We then battled for a while before she ran out of breath.She took a step back and stripped herself of clothes.Eli also did the same thing.Both had a beautiful figure.I blushed like hell and looked away before I felt a tongue licking my other lips."O-Oi Eli that place is dirty!"I yelled but all Eli did was smirk before shoving her tongue deeper.Maki hovered her own lips near my face.They were a pretty pink color.I pinched her clit and shoved two fingers into her.I waited for her to adjust to the fingers before I started to move it.She moaned while I also moaned.Eli looked displeased and shoved her crotch into my face.She was also facing my crotch.On instinct I licked the outer lips before I started eating it out.I sped up my pace on maki making her moan even louder.I then felt my stomach twist in a knot while I felt maki's walls tighten onto my fingers.I went harder and faster on Eli making it harder for her to control herself until she finally came all over me.Both maki and Eli now looked exhausted.I pulled the both of them onto my chest and I kissed both of there heads while muttering a quick goodnight.I knew that my love for these two would last but sooner or later I would have to choose one.But hey until that day comes I'm going to keep these two as happy as I can.
-———————     —–-       -—–—            ——————–-
Hope you enjoyed it
Meanwhile
Kotori:*Covering umi's eyes*
Umi:Kotori what don't you want me to see!?
Kotori:*Slowly takes Umi away from the scene while muttering*Must not ruin her innocence
Rin:OH MY GOD THEY DID IT NYA!!!
Kotori:And things don't last
Umi:THEY DID WHAT*Assuming the worst and thinking Eli/Y/n/Maki did "that"
Rin:THEY BEAT NICO-CHANS RECORD ON DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION NYA!!!
Nico:IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!
*Y/n drags Eli and maki away to escape Chibi rage*
Nico:IM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!
Author:*Tosses a poster of A-Rise along with signatures of A-Rise toward nico*Stop scaring them
Nico:*Grabs all the merch and runs into her room*
Author:That outa do it also Umi stop assuming they did "That"
Umi:S-S-S-SHAMELESS*Passes out*
Honoka/Kotori:UMI!!!