Angry girls

Haha

Sam crossed her arms as she glared at the two boys. They gulped.

They were the only ones still outside so nobody would be able to get to them in time to save them from being pulverized by the goth.

Sheldon grinned nervously as he tried to maneuver past her. "We? We aren't going anywhere. Nopety-no. We're just making our way after the rest like very normal students in the Ghost Zone at their classmate's clone's house. Nothing strange. Now if you will just...."

Sam didn't budge. She raised an eyebrow.

Andrew stood before her still excited. "Hey get this. We know who Fenton is." Sheldon poked him with his elbow but the other ignored him.

Sam cocked her head. "Yeah. He's an infamous ghost hunter."

Andrew reared back. "You knew?!"

"Who wouldn't know Jack Fenton."

He huffed. "No. His son. Danny is a ghost hunter too."

She laughed. "Danny couldn't catch a ghost if it was delivered to his doorstep tied up with ghost proof package like a Christmas present."

Sheldon chuckled slightly but Andrew sent him a withering glare. "Well he does because he is Invisobill."

Sam frowned. "I swear they couldn't come up with a worse name," she muttered quietly. Then she spoke out loud. "Sure you guys. I think you've been reading way too many comic books."

Andrew stomped his foot. "It's true. They look so much alike and have the same name!"

Sam shrugged, unfazed. "He could have a dead twin for all we know."

Sheldon nodded. "She has a point."

"No! I know it's him. He's powerful because he's a halfa and-" he stopped in realization. He narrowed his eyes at the goth. "You know right?"

Sam raised her eyebrows. "Do I know you are a couple of conceited snobs? Yes, yes I do."

"Hey!" Sheldon crossed his arms.

Andrew's eyes widened. "It's a ghost conspiracy. I knew it. I swear I will out you and your evil scheming."

Sam leaned forward, making them step back. "Listen here, kid. You have no proof. Nothing. Zero. And if I were you you, I'd stop nosing around in other's people's business. It's very...unhealthy."

Andrew gulped. After all, she was a few years older than him and her dark look made her look like she could break his arm without a thought. He nodded.

She hummed and stalked down the hall. They heard her mutter something about nosy kids and Danny is giving her gray hair and how she will haunt their kitchen.

"Damn," Sheldon muttered and whistled.

Andrew recovered. "She's a part of it. We need to do something before they destroy us all."

Suddenly Sheldon grabbed him by the shoulders and made him look at him. "Andrew...please just think about it for a minute. Stop jumping to conclusions and think. Even if Danny is Phantom, isn't that good. Invisobill is a great guy. I heard him singing 'Can't hold us' from Macklemore as he flew by a few weeks ago. And who sings that can't be all that bad."

Favorite song

Andrew frowned at him but his expression softened. He shook his head. "Fine. I won't say anything for now. But only because I don't have any physical proof," he grumbled as he shuffled down the hole. Sheldon grinned and patted his back as he followed.