chapter 2

Eventually, you woke up on the hard icy cave ground. The sun was hidden behind the grey clouds. You sat up and saw Sasuke was already up and sitting in the cave entrance, looking out. The rain still dripped slightly from the tree's leaves. The morning breeze carried the songs of the birds nearby. 

"Ok, you ready to get moving (y/n)." He said coldly, not even looking back to see you were awake. Azbell ran across the cave jumping in the entrance happily. Making you smile, you looked around for your bag. Slowly standing up, you rub the sleep out of your eyes you throw the bag on.

"Of course. I guess." You huffed out. You saw the mud move and sink while you walked on when suddenly something shot out to your foot. Your eyes followed the slimy warm purple rope to a gigantic mouth of a snake then the strangest thing happened. The tongue​ had extended spikes out of it like giant thorns. The thorns sliced into your skin like a potato peeler, blood gushing out; you groaned in pain. Grabbing your knife, you tried cutting it, but to avail.

Azbell ran over and tried to get you out, hitting the snake's tongue. Sasuke looked around, thinking quickly, and threw a kunai knife pinning the tongue to the ground. The grip loosened. "Pull me out!" You yelled. Sasuke picked you up and ran to the exit way. Azbell ran back on your shoulders. Once out, Sasuke jumped onto a tree branch going through the tops faster. You felt the cuts oozing blood everywhere.

"WAIT, SASUKE, STOP!" Your brain had snapped back to the present. Slowing to a stop and breathed heavily. The monstrous snake could be heard ripping trees out from the earth from slithering between them. 

"What (y/n), what's wrong," he said, annoyance laced in his voice. 

"Don't you see my blood Is going to lure the beast to us? Here Azbell, can you send a message to Kakashi sensei saying we need help." You started to fumble in my bag for a scroll. Sasuke rolled his eyes, sounding sterner.

"No! I won't let Kakashi save you. He sent me out here to bring you back, and I will be damned if I look like I can't do anything." Sasuke jumped up, still holding you cradle style. He spotted a hotel and dashed off to it."

"I need a room for two."Sasuke huffed, and blood trickled from your leg. They took you up to a small room with two small shikibuton beds. A small oak table with a beautiful spider lily flower was separating them. The floor was bamboo until the cold white tile for the bathroom. After they closed the door. Sasuke took you to the bathroom and sat you on the floor next to the drain.

Azbell sat on your shoulder and curled up to watch what was about to go down. You finally looked at profound cuts spiraling around your leg, your blood crawling down to the drain. You tried taking your shoe off. Wincing, Azlbell ran down to slip off the shoe for you moving so slowly and carefully. After getting it off, he turned around to bow. He took the shoe to the sink, cleaning off the dark blood stains and grime. Sasuke grabbed the shower head above, turning on the warm water. Then grabbing a cloth soaking, he put it on the wound. Sending an electrifying pain down your whole leg so bad you grabbed his arm. 

"AHHH SHIT SASUKE STOP!"  You started sweating, pushing him back. Trying to catch your breath, the room had started to spin.

"(y/n) I have to clean it, or else it's gonna get infected." He put his hand on your mouth. He put the cloth back on. You screamed in pain, and as you looked down, you saw the blood bubbling and sizzling, reacting to the water. Your eyes teared up. 

"Azbell, send for Kakashi."

"No, I can do this (y/n)."

"Sasuke, I understand you wanna help me and prove you the best, but Kakashi needs to help."Azbell disappeared. Sasuke wrapped your leg in a towel. The cloth was soon soaking in blood. You cried but soon got light-headed for what seemed like hours, and your vision became blurrier. You noticed that the bath was covered in bloody towels. The door to the bathroom opened just as you were slipping away into the dark warm place. A man with crazy white hair and a rat stood for you...

Don't be a silent reader. Leave a like follow.