chapter 12

This will be my last update for a little I am going to Vegas today!

Your pov

I felt a huge amount of chakra coming.

After passing out I woke up to see gaara. He was standing right in front of me and Sasuke. Sasuke held me close to him.

"Garra what the hell are you doing here don't you have some home life stuff going on right now." Sasuke said.

"Yes but I came to check on you guys. We're is everyone?" He hasn't even looked at me I know he is mad he always kinda like me. I looked down and stood up. But fell forward. Sasuke gasped. Just in a blink of an eye. Gaara caught me.

"You need to be more careful (y/n) try not to get so emotional when your mark acts up." He then got close and whispered in my ear. "I approve of sasuke ok go for it." He stood us both up and gave me back to sasuke.

"To answer your question from before... There at the hot springs." Garra bowed and disappeared.

"Sasuke I wanna go to sleep." He nodded. And we started to walked but I couldn't walk to well. He looked at me for a minute and put me on his back. His smell filled my nose.

Rocking slowly back and forth I started drifting off. I held on around sasuke's neck. And with that I fell asleep.

Sasuke's pov

(Y/n) had fallen asleep. Quickly moving her to where I was holding her bridal style. I started at her soft face. Her soft (color) hair hung down. Some strands covered her face. I turned forward back on the road. The cool breeze kicked in moving my Raven black hair.

*Time skip brought to you by sasuke's abs!* 

Naruto's pov

I walked back to the hotel leaving shikamaru kiba and the others after gaara got there. I went straight to the hotel. When I got there I went up to my room. I slowly opened my door so I wouldn't wake sasuke and (y/n). I walked in and almost shit my pants. Sasuke was kissing (y/n)!

They started rocking back in forth. Then just held each other. With out even looking (y/n) spoke.

"Yes Naruto?"

"Tahh umm how can you see me?" I said.

"It's in my blood. To sense and smell out people." (Y/n) said. I rubbed my nape.

"Oh well umm cool but umm you need to be more careful...I am pretty sure Sakura and in will be coming back soon. Hey! Why don't you guys take the couch and if the girls question it we will say so it's fair so everyone can have two in a bed."

"Good idea and thank you Naruto for not being a total looser and freaking out. Tch" sasuke said. Kissing (y/n). They got the couch bed out. And fell asleep. And everyone soon walked in of course the girls freaked out.

3rd person pov

Kiba and shikamaru were getting antsy about their almost sister sleeping with sasuke.

"Well I am talking with (y/n) in the morning." Kiba said.

"As will I even though it will be a total drag." Shikamaru says huffing.

"Well it will have to wait till tomorrow well goodnight." Naruto says hitting the bed and falling asleep.

Your POV.

I woke up suddenly azbell was shaking me awake.

"What!?" I shouted in a whisper.

My lady it's just after you turning into a wolf there has been a upset. Kakashi will know soon. Even though it was a few days ago.

What if I get kicked off the squad and have to go back to my village. The question kept flying in my mind but was melted away. Sasuke. Sat up behind me. And got on top of me. He was shirtless. My face burned red. He slowly went to my ear and whispered.

"Go back to sleep (y/n).". He kissed my ear. Dear God he was torchering me.

"Get off if you plan on doing anything." He stayed still and leaned in and kissed. But at that moment the light flipped on....

Ok see in awhile sorry it will be a bit before I update.