chapter 10

Your pov wait till I say play song to play^^^^

"What the hell!?"...

The door had opened Sasuke blinked slowly and said in a dark cold tone.

"Naruto leave before I snap you in half. This is none of your damn business." I saw Naruto get angry. I stood up and started walking to him lifting my finger to yell to learn to knock. The mark started burning. I fell to ground screaming. Grabbing at it set to rip it out of my skin.

Sasuke ran to me Naruto looked scared.
"Naruto listen go get lady Tsunade and I will explain when I feel comfortable." I groaned Sasuke holding me again. Taming my mark with his fingers. My cloudy blue started changing I looked at Sasuke. He started getting scared. My anger started rising as I grabbed at my mark. Sasuke let go and backed up. My eyes changed to red.

My body hunched over slowly

My body hunched over slowly. My ears turned pointed and went to the top of my head. Like a wolf's. Just then the door busted open. Lady tsunade and Naruto where there. Sasuke on the floor.

"Quicky Sasuke you need to kiss the mark on her neck."

"What are you crazy look at her..."

"If you want to save her you will do it."

3rd person pov

You lashed at sasuke as you nails grew longer your teeth sharper. Drool dripping down your wolfish face. Sasuke ran really quick behind you. Holding you down. He placed his lips on the mark. You stopped everything...

Your eyes went back to (color) soft and scared you looked at Sasuke. Tears in your eyes. Your teeth and claws went back as well as your ears. Your mark was tamed.

Your pov

I looked at Sasuke about to cry he knows now. Everyone calmed down and eased up.

"I am so sorry...I I shouldn't be here." I started walking out. Lady tsunade stopped me.

"(Y/n) your part of the Asena-Ashina clan...here." she put her hand on my mark. Just then my eyes turned blue. And I saw the past.

Umm some kind of history flash back on the clan

~~~~~play song~~~~~
The name Asena-Ashina or Göktürk is said to mean “Celestial Turks”. This is consistent with “the cult of heavenly ordained rule” which was a recurrent element of Altaic political culture and as such may have been imbibed by the Göktürks from their predecessors.

The word Türk meant “strong” in Old Turkic. Gök means Sky in modern Turkish. But alot of people call it Asena-Ashina

Legend tells of a young boy who survived a battle; a female wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. The wolf, impregnated by the boy, escapes her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near the hidden leaf village. giving birth to a half-wolf, half-human girl. She then becomes their leader known as Carnil. But the (l/n) clan wanted the power of the wolves. For the wolves were able to sense people and track by blood. There noses were 1000x better than any wolf's.