Miss Mafioso (Fuyuhiko X reader)Part 1

(Y/n) (L/n) is the ultimate Markswomen. She's the leading Mafioso, doing her dad's dirty work. She went to participate in gun competitions to get her title. As the side of being in the Shinigami Mafia Clan. She never showed her face on a mission, now more precautions now that you were accepted into Hopes Peak Academy.

The Heir of her mafia's rival the Kuzuryū Clan, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryū, was attending as well. She never knew what the boy looked like. Not until her most recent mission. Her mission was to kill a Kuzuryū spy that was spying information of your mafia. He had her identity and other classified information.

She waited at your post for the signal that the target was there. That was until she heard a voice behind her. "Hey!" a boy in a tux was there, " the name's Fuyuhiko, but this isn't no time for that," he smirked, "Who are you?"

She tied you mask tighter, "No one of your concern," her voice changer made her voice deeper.

"A voice changer huh? you must be important!" He had a devious smile on his face, at the corner of your eye you see the signal.

"Gotta go" she threw a smoke bomb and jumped through the glass.

"Peko get them!" he yelled.

(2ND Person.)

As you landed on the ground you pulled out twin Remingtons and shot your targets in the chest. You grab the files and started the make your escape. As soon as you were close you were cut off by what you could of assumes was that boys chess piece. "I gonna ask you nicely to give me the files," she asked as her blood red eye stared daggers.

"Your gonna have to kill me to get these files," As you slide them into a bag that automatically locked itself. "Either way it's pointless" You pulled out your guns.

"Fine, I'll force you then." As she sprinted towards you, her sword in hand. You shot a bullet to her leg and graced her ankle causing her to fall. "W-what." You took the opportunity to throw a smoke bomb and run. You got into the escape car and they drove off.

For a moment, you looked to the roof of the building and saw that boy again. "(y/N)!" you snapped out of your thoughts and looked back to the others inside. "Did you get the files?!" the driver asked, seemingly annoyed.

"Yes, I do." I pulled the files out of the bag as they cheered!

"They boss is gonna be so pleased!" and " That's the power of the Ultimate Markswo-!"

"SHHH!! There might be an audio tracker!" you growled at them. They all shut up for the rest of the ride.

*Timeskip*

As you arrived at headquarters and speak to the mechanic. "Hey! Check if there are any trackers and fast!" you demanded.

"Yes, Boss!" He got straight to work.

"You!" you pointed at one of the others, " You stay here and if there is a tracker relocate it immediatally!"

"Yeah, sure boss." As you left. you went to your quarters and changed. Now without the voice changer.

"Mary, Make sure a tracker isn't on my clothes if so give it the mechanics." you tied up your long (H/C) hair. Your clothes were you normal Mafia uniform.