Still Here (deceased!Makoto Naegi x Reader)

Yay more feels!!

She sits quietly in the dark room. At first glance into the room, you can't tell how trashed it was. Her tear streaked face hidden by her knees, herself being a complete mess. Yet again of was the bittersweet memories of her deceased lover haunting her again. It still hurt even after so many years.

She was sick of it, sick of being trapped in his ghost. Although he died, he never left her. She can't stand the apartment that she had, it reminded her of too much. The scars we unbearable, the pain hasn't gone away even after 3 full years.

"Y/n! Guess who?" She smiled as her vision went black.
"Is that hmmm... I don't know. Who?"
"I'll give you a hint." He pecked her forehead.
"Makoto?" His hands went from her eyes to around her waist.
"Ah what gave it away!" He put his head on her shoulders.
"I knew the whole time silly! Your voice is unforgettable." She turned to him a and kissed his head.

Tears ran down her face as each memory hurt more and more.

She woke up to feel Makoto holding her every so tight. She could feel his shake and heard him talk ever so softly. She turned to face the sleeping boy, her eyes widen in shock. His face was covered with tears, a pained expression as he whispered.
"No....not her... Don't take her... Please" his eyes twitched as he began to breathe heavily. "Kill... Me..... Instead....." She covered her mouth as she heard his words.

" Makoto! Wake up!" She began to shake him, "It's a dream, honey!! Please wake up!" He sat up tears still running down his face.

"Y/n... Is that really you?" He reached out for your cheek. She nodded, kissing him softly to prove it. His stare showed disbelief at first,  that changed to relief in mere moments. "I-I'm so glad!" He tackled you into an embrace, sobbing uncontrollably. "I don't know what I'd d-do if I lost you.."

"Shh... It's okay. I'm fine," she kissed his tears as she intertwined her hand with his. "as long as I'm by your side, I am always safe."

She looked up from her sobbing, one singular photo frame stood on a dresser. A fit of anger flow through her. She stomped to the picture and threw it at the wall "WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WHY!" She went over to the picture and up DED it into the ground more. "WHY. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!" She didn't care about the glass cutting her skin. As she stopped, the only sound that filled the room was her sobs. "Why can't I accept your gone Makoto? Why can't I move on?"

She ignored the blood that covered her hands. Her attention was the one photo in the rubble of the frame. She lightly swept the glass and broken wood, pulling the photo from under it all. As you took one glance, you instantly remembered the photo.

Mahiru looked at the sky and her eyes sparkled. "Hey, guys! This lighting is perfect for couple shots!!"

"Mahiru! Do you to take one of me and (y/n)?!" A smile as he stood holding (y/n)'s hand.

"Of course! Just tell me where" Makoto looked around frantically. Once he stopped and smiled widely.

"Makoto! Why!!?" Makoto dragged her to a spot and intertwined her hands with his.

"So we can have a professional memory of us!! Also, it'll look really nice!" She couldn't help but laugh at her childish behavior. They had their foreheads touch as smiles were spread across both of their faces.

"I love you Makoto" she tightened her grip. He chuckled.

"I love you too (y/n)"

Tears ran down her face, yet a smile stood. It was small but it stood. Yet that small bit of happiness turned sour as she closed her eyes. His face haunted every vision and dream she had. By that point, she had given up. Those wounds will never heal, she accepted that. The least she could do was hide her hurting.

Her train of thought was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. She didn't bother seeing who it was. "Hello?"

OOF OFF WITH A CLIFFHANGER!! Yeah, imma draw a pic of the picture that is told about... But still, I hope I slightly ruined your day with sad feels...  Anyways VG out... Woot. Imma publish this now... Draw later... Yeah...

GRAMMARLY IS A BLESSING