Juzo x Kyosuke: A Match Made In Heaven

(They be in high school FAM)(FWI Chisa's crush for Kyosuke does not exist in this)

"Juzo-kun!! Kyosuke-Kun!!!" Chisa (Chisa corrected to China and I'm dying RN) ran up too her 2 best friends.

"Oh hey Chisa-chan.." Juzo waved and Kyosuke replied. Each had a bitter look in their eyes, but she seemed to care less to even notice.

"How about we walk around school and talk!" They all agreed and started walking.

*little time skip*

The bell was about to ring and Chisa started to notice something. Each time they glance at each other they'd be soft, but when they got eye contact they'd instantly look away. She continued to look like she didn't notice, but she had a plan up her sleeve.

Not soon after speaking the bell rang and they went to class. As Chisa reached her first class of the day, the one class she didn't share with the 2. She began to hatch her plan to get them together.

*more time skip*

Class 2 came around, Chisa with plan "heaven match" in hand. She introduced the idea of a blind date to both of her 2 friends. (I'm starting to get really lazy oml) Which both to her surprise, both agreed. Her plan was so close to completion, all see needed to do is watch and see how it turns out. Which to her, it was the most exciting part.

*after school*

As Chisa reached a safe distance from the destination of where it began. Not surprised to see Kyosuke already there, Juzo was far enough where he could see him as he walked. Once Juzo saw Kyosuke he stopped right in his tracks, he finally realized what their dear friend Chisa was trying to do. He only sighed as he walked over, "Hey Kyosuke, what cha doing here?"

"Oh Juzo, I'm only here for a.... Blind-" his face heated up as Kyosuke realized as well.

"Look Kyosuke... I need to tell ya something.." Juzo's face turned red, word descrambling in his head " I... I really like you Kyosuke... You know what, fuck that! I love you Kyosuke!... I have for a while now." Juzo head was down with embarrassment, "If you don't feel the same that's-" he was cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around him.

"I feel the same way Juzo...." He smiled, lying his head on Juzo. Juzo was still shocked, he never expected a guy like him really would accept him, nonetheless like him back! Kyosuke back out of the hug and had him hand out to him, "shall we go, it's still a date you know!" Juzo gladly took his hand and they walked off. "Also we have to thank Chisa when we can."

"Yeah" they both laughed as they continued to walk hand in hand.

Bonus!!

Not far away Chisa was mentally screaming and patting herself on the back. She was contemplating the thought of being the ultimate blind date maker.

(This took way to long to make....) VG out!