A kiss and some hot coco (christmas special)

(Not in killing game) (Byakuya Togami x reader)

Byukuya walked close, hand in hand with his girlfriend of 6 months, (Y/n). The two wrapped up warmly in their heavy jackets and scarfs. The sound of the crushing snow under their feet were music to their ears and the block of stores faintly played Christmas music.

They made little sound in the busy block. (Y/n) hummed to the songs she knew and looked around at the stores. Byakuya couldn't have looked any colder (figuratively). "Byakuya... Can you look like you have a pleasant time at least!" The girls stopped in her tracks and pouted, "people are gonna think I dragged you into this and you don't like it.." Her sudden move made him a small bit surprised, but he only hummed in response.

"(Y/n) you know this how I usually look..." He reached out for her hand again. She continued to pout, crossing her arms in the process. She tapped her foot lightly against the snow. "Now you're mad at me?? (Y/n) come on love..." Byakuya began to slightly panic to his loves sourness.

"Maybe if there was an apology in-" Byukuya cut her off with a large sigh.

"What do you want?" Togami was ready for her to pick the most expensive thing that she saw. More or less like any other girl he had dated. Yet to his surprise, it was rather the opposite.

"A kiss and some hot coco!" She beamed a smile at him. He honestly didn't know how to respond. He stood there with a small surprised look. "Byakuya??" He snapped back into reality. "Soooo?~"

His face turned into a small smile. Byukuya grabbed her hand and pulled her close, closing the space between them. The two shared a calm yet passionate kiss, which to the two thought ended too soon. "Now the hot coco, right?" She nodded her head as she intertwined her arms with his. That small smile still plastered on his face. "Now shall we?" He looked at her.

She looked back with a huge smile, "we shall!"

CHRISTMAS ALREADY PASSED BUT IM STILL GOOD NOW I HAVE TO GET READY FOR STUFF BYE!!! -VGTrashie out

(This story is fully improvised)

(Realizing that you spelled his name wrong... Thx Grammarly for pointing that out...)