Kiyotaka Ishimaru- Troublemaker

(Y/n) (L/N) The ultimate Charmer, Also a well-known troublemaker. She used her charm to get whatever she desires. And to bypass the laws of many cities and countries. Which surprisingly lead her to be asked to attend the one and only Hopes Peak Academy, Opening a whole new road to her. Thinking that, she gladly accepted!

(Your point of view!)

You walked into your class, you glanced at who you could charm. You spotted a few that would be easy, but when you looked at one of them. You don't even know but your heart skipped, that what it felt like.

You were interested, wondering who is this guy. He had Jet Black hair and Blood red eye (BUT THE BLOOD IS PINK! :) ) Something about this guy pulled you in. Walking towards him, Tapping his shoulder to get his attention.  "Hi! I'm (F&L/N), I just wanted to introduce myself to my new class mates and you caught my eye!" You smiled innocently.

"How wonderful of you the say that, I am honored!" He stood up straight, bowing. "I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru! It's nice to meet you!" You giggled at his good boy behavior, he seemed to be loyal like a dog.

"N-Nice to meet you too!" As he stood straight again, you blushed. Unable to explain why you felt that way. "I-I'll see you around!" You quickly waved and walked away. 'Omg what is happening this never happened to me before... Ahhhhh'

(Kiyotaka POV)

As she turned around and walked away, I could help but feel weird about her. I don't know like a crush, but no way. I just met her today, no way. Also, I know what she does, she charms guys to do her bidding, nit falling for it. I shook my head, removing my thoughts. "Hey! Taka! You alright, you've been eyeing her a bit to much?"  My new friend Mondo, ahh so he does have a heart!

"Yeah I'm fine, just something about her." I continued to lightly eye the girl as she takes to the other males of the class. Seemingly flirting, I felt something.... Jealousy? They they were getting a bit to close. Marching in between, "THIS BEHAVIOR IS NOT ALLOWED IN A SCHHOL ATMOSPHERE!" Blushing just a bit as she giggled.

"Fine fine Mr.Hallmonitor!" She winked at me and smiled. She walked back to her seat.

"HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!" The red head, grabbing me by the collar. "I was just about to get that girl and you decide to barge in and ruin it!" Whisper screaming. I didn't know they allowed complete idiots into the school.

"You really are an idiot."

"What. Did. You. Say?" Looking even more ticked.

"You're an idiot. You think you would have her in your hands, but she would have you on a leash." He just stared, dumbfounded. "She's a charmer, didn't you know that?" He put me down. I glanced at the girl as she fiddled a pencil. "One hell of a troublemaker."(<--ref())

"I guess you're right.." His head hung low, " I should of gotten to know her better." He was silent for a moment. "Thanks for warning me." He walked off to his chair. As so did I.

"Did you have to be so harsh on the guy?" Mondo raised an eyebrow.

"Actually the first part, Yes. The second part, No" I leaned on the desk, " I just felt bad of how much of an idiot he was."

"Well this is a school of talent, not brains." I nod in agreement.

(Y/n) POV (1st person)

That hall monitor is really something, he just might be a problem. I watched as he chatted with his friend. Ive seemed to notice that he doesn't seem affected by my charm.  I've never met someone so interesting. "I'll keep being your troublemaker for just a little while more." I whispered walking out of class with a giggle.

THIS TOOK TOO DARN LONG!! Sorry! I've been very busy this week, a lot of family over and stuff. And I'm maybe not gonna update for the next few days as well. I'm heading back home in a few day and I'm gonna have to spend time with my family. Anyways, vote and share! That would be nice! Next is a request from a person who I do not remember at the moment. It about a ship so here we go! I'll see you trashies next time! () (dully noted that my A/N's are still over 100 words long)(also sorry that this is kinda crap, it was kinda rushed)