Over 600 reads oml also. COVER CONTEST!!

HEY TRASHIES!! WE HAVE OVER 600 REEADS!! So as a token of appreciation I'd like to offer things to do about myself! So, like facts Q&A  or something you guys thing off. This is how the voting works.
Comment on the line which has the thing you're voting for

(Vote here)
1.Q&A about stuff (rules decided after)

2. Random 15 facts about myself

3. I can do a live stream of something. (Not sure)

4- your suggestions (write what you want In your comment.)

ALSO! I'm having a cover contest! Me having no talent is making covers, hope that you guys can help so I'm starting a contest! Who ever places in the top three will get a fully custom request that you can add what ever you want to a chapter! And 1st place will not only be the new cover! But they will get a virtual cookie to show my absolute gratitude!
It's July the 20th today so the contest will end August the 10th of 2017!

Rules:
1. Must be danganronpa themed.
2.has to be appropriate (NO NSFW!)
3. No stealing other covers!
4.it can have any characters you'd like on it (I'm not saying who'd I'd prefer, that would be unfair.)
5-1 cover per person
6-have fun doing it!

Anyways guys those are the rules! Good luck! Rub yourself on Komaeda to get his luck. May the best cover win. You can send me the covers though DM or on Twitter at VGtrashie! Anyway, I'll see you Trashies next time! (ALSO ISHIMARU CHAP IS MIDWAY DONE SO NOT MUCH LONGER!!) ~VG ()