Update report:

Not a chapter but you should still read this))

Okay... So.... I am trying so hard to do lemons buts I can't do it.... I believe it's due to the fact that all the character Ive been requested to do I don't really like. So I have no idea how to start that. So.... I have 2 solutions for this! 1- do a lemon of a character that I adore to get a basis of what a lemon contains... 2-go on rule 34 and see if I an find inspiration or something....

I should be easier to write character you don't like, right? But if you think about it making a lemon is a author making a explicate fantasy that they built in their mind. So not having a fantasy to base that off might make it difficult for someone who improvised like 50% of my stories... Anyways vote for a solution or put your own here.
Solutions:
1 other lemon
2 rule 34
3 other

Onto other matters! My book is at 7k reads!! Yay!! I showed little appreciation for that. I really do appreciate you guys reading and being loyal! Once it hits 10k though I plan to do something special, so I want to see what you guys wanna see at 10k!! Maybe I'll do multiple recommendations!
Suggest here:
Ideas

Again I'm really sorry to the people who requested lemons but I just find it weird.... , mostly due to the fact that I have a small liking to the characters. But I might be pulling word out of my behind and creating statement that aren't true at all but it's just how I feel. Anyways, I'll go continue trying to make lemons that have failed miserably.

VG out~

THX FOR 7K PEEPO