(Request) Never Again (Hajime x Nekomaru)

(Normal high school AU. I don't know if they meant normal hopes peak or just a normal school.) (imma do normal hopes peak. Hajime is gonna be I the main branch tho. )
((WARNING!! I DO NOT SUPPORT UNDERAGE DRINKING! Plz don't do dumb shit like this at home!) (I don't wanna be sued) (I'm under age as well WOOOT) (I have no experiences with alcohol whatsoever! I just did a lot of research)

Hajime Hinata, the most recent student of the 77th class of hopes peak. Due to his recently discovered talent, decorating! as simple as decorating might seem, actually doing it perfectly is hard. It was a dream come true for the brown haired boy, just being able to wear something other then that stupid suit.

"Hajime!" A certain grey haired girl walked up to him,"good morning!"

"Good morning Chiaki!" He smiled, "how are you doing today?"

"I'm sleepy!" She whined, "but nothing new, you?"

" I'm excited!" He looked to the school, "My first day in hopes peak main course!" He smiled thinking of how cool it was, finally at the real hopes peak. Walking though the gate.

As the two reached their class, they were greeted win chaos. "Good nom nom noming!!" Ibuki said facing Hajime, "The name is Ibuki Mioda!! It's nice to meet you!!" She smiled.

"Hinata, Hajime Hinata. It's a pl-" He was instantly cut off.

"Anyway! Ibuki is hosting a party and everyone in class is invited! It's at 8:00 PM!! Ibuki hopes to see you there!" She hands them invitation and leaves.

"okay then." Hajime was still comprehending what just happened, Chiaki just smiled.

"You should go talk to the rest of the class! Go introduce yourself!" She shoved him in. Not soon after she scattered off. He had no choice.

"Well then, who first?" He muttered, looking around. On person caught his eyes, a really big buff guy. He had to be a martial art master or something. He approached the man. "Hi," tapping his shoulder. "I'm Hajime Hinata. I'm new to the class."

"Hahaha! A newbie!? Well, my name is Nekomaru Nidai! The ultimate team manager!" 'A manager really?' He was quiet surprised.

"Well I'm the ultimate decorator, it boring but I'm good at it." Hajime rubbed his neck, embarrassed of how boring his talent was compared to his. "It nothing compared to what your talent is." 

"Haha don't say that!" He grabbed his shoulder, Hajime blushed at the sudden action. "Every talent is a talent! Also decorating is hard so I respect that being your talent!" Nekomaru smiled.

"Y-yeah. Thank you." The two continued to converse but that is a waste to write! Let's skip to the exciting part!

*timeskip to the exciting part*

As it turned 8 pm they arrived at the party! Walking through the door, there was some thing that people at their age should not be doing. Alcohol, nonetheless a wide variety of beers, vodka, and even wine. But yet, they were still drinking like tomorrow never existed. "This is gonna be bad." Chiaki stated.

"1 drink is not bad." Saying the guy who had no experience with any sort of alcoholic beverage.

"Say that when your wasted." Chiaki walked off to talk to others leaving poor Hajime by himself. He went to the table of various drinks and grabbed some beer, knowing that was the weakest beverage there.

"Hey! Hajime!!" Nekomaru walked over, "nice to see that you came!"

"Well I didn't want a bad first impression!" Hajime smiled. Nekomaru just laughed as he sipped his beer.

"Is this your first time drinking alcohol?" Hajime nodded, hesitant to open the beer can. "Come on buddy! Also just a warning, it might sting your throat a little! So don't drink too much at once."

"Yeah, thanks for the tip." Hajime opened the can and put it to his mouth. Taking the smallest sip out of the can. "Agh!" He gagged as the beer left a stinging sensation down his throat.

"Told you!" Nekomaru laughed at his reaction to the beverage. "Just keep sipping and you'll get used to it. And Hajime did as told, and it worked. The party was great, that was until a specific 2 students got wasted. "See Hajime! I toooold you it wasn't thaaat bad!" Nekomaru speech slurred immensely.

"Hey! Nekomaru! I dare you to act like a gay guys!" Hajime was lumped on Nekomaru, seemingly meaning that he was unable to stand. "Like! Kiss and actuall guy! Right noow!" Everyone was there watching the circus act. Everyone else was wither tipsy or somber , they wanted to see how this all played out in the end.

"You sure about that?" Nekomaru grabbed Hajime. Staring intensely into his eyes.

"Yeah broooo~ doooo it~!" Hajime kept saying 'do it' like Emperor Palpatine (()) "What! Is the ultimate twem manager scared~!" And like a split second later, Hajime fled something warm connect to his lips. Realizing the situation he was in shock, even thou he was drunk. As Nekomaru released, Hajime's vision faded into black.

(The next morning)

Hajime's head hurt like a hammer hit him, he couldn't even get up. "Oh Hajime, you're awake!" Chiaki sat by the side of his bed, which wasn't his btw.

"Where am I?" Hajime tried sitting up but was welcomed by pain and foggy vision, causing him to fall back down again. "What happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" She tilted her head.

"Not much, most of its blurry" he looked over at her as she lightly laughed. "What are you laughing at?"

"Well let's get one thing straight, you got wasted and the pain is your punishment."

"I understand that part Chiaki!" He groaned in pain once again. "But I'm being serious, what happened last night?"

"Uhh how about I just show you." Hand him a picture that most likely Mahiru took. His skin went pale the only thing with heat were his cheeks.

"Your kidding right?" He started to panic, "this outta be fake! Right!?" She shook her head.

"But hey calm down! You were drunk! You can't blame yourself for it." Chiaki held me shoulder.

"How the heck and I gonna speak to him now! We freaking kissed!"

"Just speak normally, maybe he doesn't remember." Hajime hid in the bed. Ashamed to exit it or see the light of day ever again.

"There is no way I could approach him." Hajime, mentally crying was looking terrified.

"Then don't. But for now you need rest. If the pains too much. There are pills and water on the bed stand! Don't overdoes ok, 1 pill only!" Chiaki stood up to leave the room.

"Yep, got it!" She smiled before she left.  "She still didn't tell me where I was." He laid down facing the ceiling..... "I'm never gonna drink again.."

Not to anyone's surprise, Nekomaru was thinking the exact same thing! And this is where our story stops! The end?.

(Sorry that is got so delayed.., I've been dealing with a lot of stress recently so yeah... I'll announce the winner of the conver contest tomorrow morning for me (PST) so I'll see you trashie tomorrow!!)~VG