I Do Adore -Kaede Akamatsu x Shuichi Saihara-

(REQUESTED!!! WOOT i feel bad for doing this request first but you know i cant do lemons rn and i need to get though the requests i have now... ugh!)

Based of the song : I Do adore - Mindy Gledhill (Not really) 

Lets do this!)

Shuichi glanced over to the blonde girl next to him. The two walked down the garden path hand in hand. The blonde girl saw as Shuichi glanced, "Shuichi, are you ok? Is there something wrong?" she tilted her head slightly, lightly squeezes her hand. A light red  tint appeared on his cheeks, quickly looking away.

"Everything is fine!"  he puts his free hand and rubbed the back of his head. She giggled at his shy actions. "Kaede! I-It not nice to laugh!" He hid his face behind his hat. She stopped in he track and stood in front of him. 

"Ahh, Shuichi I'm sorry! I just cant help it." Kaede reached to his hat and slowly removed it from his face. " I just find it cute when you blush!" He quickly hid his face again and she started to laugh again. She removed the cap from his face and kissed Shuichi. He jumped due the sudden reaction then he kissed back. As she broke the kiss, "I adore everything about you Shuichi."

Shuichi laughed lightly and smiled, embracing the waist of the women he had fell for. "I love you too Kaede."

(SHORT BUT SWEET!! thats what i like to think this is.... i like it.... but i will do another if the you guys dont like this.... I just really thought it fit. Anyways If you liked this vote, share, and comment! WOOT!)