Weak (junko enoshima x reader)

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Junko evilly smiled, a face of pure despair. As you lied helplessly on the floor being kicked harshly. More and more bruses to add to your collection...

"I'm s-sorry... My q-queen. P-punish me m-m-more." A wicked smile spread on your face like butter. You loved each time she would punish you, it brought you to the sweet dark pool of despair.

She stopped suddenly, "you like this dont you?" You stood still, "ANSWER ME BITCH!" She kicked you hard in the stomach. As a responce, you lightly nodded. She smiled," then let me bring you to more despair by not doing it!" She laughed as she left the room.

Pleassure and pain lay on the same coin. Have you noticed that most pleassures start with pain. Sex, drugs, alcohol, crime, etc. Then you are tempted and tempted to do more and then even more. It really makes us see how weak we are to a temptation.
One sip bad for me
One kiss bad for me
One hit bad for me
But I give in so easily

Near the beginning of the tragedy to do murder you got pain from her. To you, that was the best payment. As soon as all the work was done she did what any person does with something useless to them, dispose of it.

"My queen? Might I ask what are doing?"

"Oh I just need to go to a place alone so I can give you punishment" she evilly smiled. Seemingly the opposite happened to you, a wide smile written on your face. As they continued walking, the night sounds surrounded them. All the sudden, Junko stopped in her tracks.

"Is this the place my queen?" Junko turned to look at you. An evil smirk streched on her face. Without warning, you felt a percing pain in your stomach.

"Why yes, we are here~" your eyes widen in shock at the sight of the kinfe in your gut. Like nothing at all, she tackled you and stabbed you more. Blood soaked the ground, it covered her body, and scented the air.

"Heheh"  she stood up slowly, glancing down at the body then to her bloody hands. All she could do was laugh, " ahhh~ killing the one person I loved! WHAT DESPAIR RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS!" she continued to laugh.

"Love is bad for me either way.... Despair is my only option." She turned away,"soon it will be the worlds only option"

YAYA RIGHT BEFORE I HEAD TO A CON!!! im going to Lol up expo as lance from voltron and im so excited!! I'm actually gonna work on that x reader book rn! Lol ciao! ~VG out