Cheater! Mondo x Reader

(THIS STORY HAS SOME MATURE THEMES

INCLUDES: Suicide, Cheating, Cursing, Mostly suicide.

yeah... enjoy!)

The same place he told you, The same place you caught him. Those three words that he told you so much seemed like it all meant nothing. The day he first said those words, the day that seemed so surreal. Ever since then, he reassured that you were his and always will be.

Yet, there he was, kissing another girl. A girl who was prettier and overall better than you. Tears rushed to your face. You trusted him with so much and now you were speechless as he tore your heart to bits. You just stood there, rivers of tears went down your red cheeks. You felt your world crumble under your feet. "M-Mondo...."

He broke the kiss he was in and stared in shock. "(y/n)... It's not what it looks like!" he tried to head towards you but you backed away.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!! I FOUND YOU KISSING SOME WHORE!" The girl he was with came up behind him. "Was I just a toy to you! SOME BARBIE DOLL!"

"Well, honey. How could you think any relationship between you and him were real? Look at a mirror bitch!" The girls stated only to be pushed off.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Mondo glared the girl, fear filled her face. "(Y/n) Please." As he tried to get closer you backed off more.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" you yelled at him, wiping the tears off your face. "All I have is one question," you took a few steps to him, keeping your distance. "Was all of what was 'us' a lie, a staged drama? Was it all fake?"

Anger arose in Mondo, and without thinking, he yelled at her. "YEAH! IT WAS ALL FAKE! EVERYTHING I SAID WAS A LIE!" His reaction to the question didn't surprise you, but his verbal response did. You couldn't really explain the feeling, but it's like a realization. The realization of what the man you dated is actually like. It made you think, ponder just what happened.

"I see." you turned away. At the moment, Mondo was still processing what he just did. "This is goodbye Owada." You ran away, hiding the tears that ran down your face. Mondo just stood there, dumbfounded. His eyes full of regret and shock, he felt as something has punched his heart. He was in so much shock, he didn't even realize that tears were rolling down his face. He felt the same feeling of when his brother died. Regret, remorse, devastated.

"What have I done?" Mondo fell to his knees, not caring that tears ran down his face. He was lost, he didn't know what to do. He never realized how much he needed you until you were gone.

*2 weeks later*

You laid in bed, pondering about random things that came to mind. As you sat up, One photo caught your eye.

Replace Chihiro with you.

Not mine but credit to who made it

Not mine but credit to who made it. I love this btw. it's cute.

The picture was of you, Mondo and your best friend Leon. Ever since Leon died in that accident, something changed in you. It haunted you.... you were the cause, he wouldn't have died if you weren't so reckless! That's what you thought. You never let that day leave your mind, you never forgave yourself. In your mind, everyone hated you for that day, but they didn't want to say it.