F R I E N D S (Leon / Reader)

"Are you kidding me, Leon!" (Y/n) rolled her eyes at her best friend Leon as he held a bouquet of flowers. 

"its never to late to gift such a beautiful woman." he smiled awkwardly, trying to justify his actions.

"One it is Midnight! and I've told you this I have no interest." She sighed, "Leon, just do yourself a favor and go home... We have school tomorrow." she closed the door. Leaving the redhead in the rain.

"Well... I hope that could change..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leon stop looking at me like that..." Annoyance filled her statement. Leon only laughed.

"hey you know I'm not the only one looking!" A sly smirk covered.

"Yeah, but you make it so damn obvious. " (y/n) glared at him, "So stop looking at a girl who you have no chance with. AKA Me!" The statement left him quite shocked. 

"Well... (y/n)... I-I" Leon's ace was that of the skin on a ripe tomato. She could only sigh.

"Look, Leon, I don't want to hurt you that bad I just and so tired of you trying to hit on me ok! We are just friends" WIth that (y/n) smiled at Leon, turned, then walked off to class... leaving the baseball star speechless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) laughed with her group of friends, leon stood across the court yard with his group. "Do you really think this will work Leon? hasn't she denied you more than once?" Mondo looked at him questionably.

"She has but im sure with this I will have her heart." he held a cocky smirk as he straightened his shirt. Mondo sighed, but due to being friends stayed supportive. Leon walked over to (y/n)'s group. "hello ladies~"

(y/n) sighed, "Great, what is it now leon.." the other girls laughed.

"i was just wondering if I could steal you for a moment (y/n)." she raised a brow, giggles filled the group.

"Geeze this better be important." she glared at him, he smiled at his opportunity. 

"oh trust me, it is." he grabbed her hand and led her a small distance away, she groaned in response. 

"so what is it Leon?" she raised a brow, Leon pulled a small gift from his pocket.

"I love you (y/n). and i hope the gift shows that." Leon closed his eyes as he held the gift with 2 hands in front of him. 

"Leon.... I love you too," he looked up slowly with a small smile,"but not the way you love me." his smile disappeared, his heart shattered. "I'm going to explain this nicely. Leon, you are like a brother to me. We've been friends for as long as I remember, but, I dont like you like that."  Leon's hands around the gift, pushing his arms back to him.

"I-I understand..." Leon hid his face, holding back his emotions. 

"Thank you Leon.... know I'm still here for you bro!" she lightly hugged Leon before heading back to her friends.  Without lifting his face he turned and went behind a tree, sliding his back against it till he hit the ground. Tears began to flow down his face in rivers. 

"I-I understand.... Yet why can't I accept it?"

Wow, sorry that took so long.... writers block sucks man... Plus i need to play danganronpa again... anyways! THanks for 30K reads guys!!! im so happy i can say this is a milestone for me! But thank you all for sticking with me! If you like my work i do plan on posting some Voltron Legendary defender stuff soon but i need time! thank you please remember to FOllow me and comment your feedback, I always love seeing what my trashie have to say!

And to thos who want the sequal to the deseased Makoto x reader! this Poll is for you! DO you guys wanna sequel?

Yes

No

If it turns out yes than ill find a way to make a sequel thats interesting and enjoyable!

anyway that all i have to say Ciao! Trashie out~