Dance Like No Tomorrow (New years)

The family kept me busy for New Years so sorry it's late. Welp...

Rantaro Amami x reader Also others.

You held your boyfriends for 3 years hand as you lead him through the huge party for the Hopes Peak Academy students. "(Y/n) where are you taking me??" He lightly shouted as a wide smile was openly on his face. You could only giggle.

You looked back to him "Rantaro! We're heading to the dance floor silly!" He looked at  his watch '11:48' he looked back to her.

"(Y/n)! It's close to midnight already!" The girl stopped in he track and turned to him. You wrapped your arms around his torso. The sudden action made a light red blush appear on his face.

"One dance won't hurt right?" You smiled innocently, your eyes sparkling with excitement. He didn't want to disappoint you on such a big night. He sighed in defeat.

"Okay! Lets go.." He grabbed your hand again as you raced to the dance floor.moving quickly though all the people at the party who had their hands with alcohol and other beverages. From a short distance away you both heard the Dj speak.

"Okay! okay!! Woah, everyone this party is surely poppin but how about we take it down a bit? It's 11:51 people! Only 9 minutes till midnight! Who's ready for New Years!!?"  The crowd cheered loudly including you of course. Rantaro only smiled at your excitement. "That what I like to hear People!! Now grab your lover or that special someone and head to the DF!!" With no hesitation you rushed both of you to the dancefloor. As you settled in a spot your wrapped your hands around his neck, or atleast as close is you could... As he put his arms around your waist. Rantaro turned his face to the DJ the turned back, you didn't think anything of it.

Soon a song you knew all too well started playing. The song was "Cant help falling in love with you." By the one and only Elvis Presley. He knew that was your favorite romance song. You smiled as you lied on his chest. The two of you moved in sync with the slow tune. "You did this didnt you?" You smiled as you looked up at him. He smiled foolishly.

I

n case you did t know the song... Which if you do t then shame..

"What? I wanted to make the last dance of the year special!" He raised a brow, "is there something wrong with it?"

"No honey..." You put your head back to the torso. "Nothing at all. I'm happy actually!" Hearing that from you made him sigh in relief. He kissed your head and put his grip a little tighter. At the end of the song, rantaro took you into a dip and kissed you deeply. It shocked you, hed never show such a bold move in public.

"I love you (y/n)" he whispered as he mived you back into standing position. You were speechless, the blush on your face could make even a tomato jealous.

"I-I love you t-too Rantaro...." He glanced at his watch and smiled. You noticed the balcony was right behing the two if you.

As the last few second rolled by everyone counted out loud. "5!" Rantaro reached into his pocket.

"4!"

He took out and item and put his hand behind his back. (Y/n) stared at the balcony in excitement, ready to hear the bang from the fireworks.

"3!"

Rantaro took a deep breath in attempt to calming his nerves. It worked, but very little. He looked over at (y/n) the glee in her expression conforted him yet made him even more anxious.

"2"

Rantaro got into position for his plan. Taking one last breath to prepare himself mentally. Preassure build in his chest and he was there right beside her. Yet she didn't seem to notice. People around him were noticing and were cheering for him.

"1!"

"(Y/n).." As the last number went by the girl looked at him trying to figure out what he was up too. "Will you marry me!!" He semi yelled as he pulled out the ring and opened its case.

 "Will you marry me!!" He semi yelled as he pulled out the ring and opened its case

Her eyes widen and her answer was immediatly. "Yes!!! A hundred times yes!!!" She jumped into the air many times.

"0! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!" Everyone screamed.

Rantaro jumped up from his knees and put the ring on your finger. Tears engulfed in your eyes. Everyone cheered the new year and for the two. Rantaros family was clapping and his siblings cheered.
Their older brother. The two showed an passionate kiss and embrace.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world to be able to get the chance to live by your side!" He nuzzled you.

"How could I not want to marry you!!" She smiled. "This year is already off to a great start!"

The two embraced again. "I love you Rantaro"

"I love you more future Mrs.Amami" the two laughed. "May 2018 bring us good fortune!"

I set this off for way too long but anyways I was pretty busy thou... Just got to my first day back in school and such and yeah.... I hope you liked the special I was. Kinda rushed and improvised as always!!!! Hahaha!!! Anyways happy passed holiday guys and lets hope for a better year ahead!!! VG Out~

Also I finally am playong Mystic Messenger and I'm kinda obsessed with it rn sooooo yeah!! If anyones interested... 

707 is best tbh

OMG I HAD TO EDIT THIS IS WAS ANNIYING ME HOW MANY SPELLING ERRORS THERE WAS SORRY