2| A tingle in my heart |

Alex's POV

I had stubbed my toe on a tiny dresser and it hurt like shit. So of course I screamed it.... Suddenly I heard some people trying their best to hold back from laughing. They weren't doing a very good job of it. I opened the door slowly, not knowing who it was. When I opened the door, three men were staring at me. "Um.... Who are you?" I asked, in a shocked state. "Uh...Um...Hello..." Said this one man who had caught my attention. His eyes left me speechless until another man spoke who seemed to have a French accent. "Uh, sorry to barge in on you and whatever that... loud screaming was." I started to blush. "Oh! Sorry! I just banged my toe on a dresser," I laughed, nervously. "You know how that feels!" "Yeah! I know..." Said the man looking down at his feet.The taller, more muscular man said, "So is this love at first sight, or what?" The man with the French accent said, "Mon amie, don't ruin the moment!" He smacked the muscular guy's chest. "Im gonna, um, go find, er, set up, my room." Still blushing, I watched as he hurried off to his room. I think he's scared of me. The other two guys walked off, snickering, and I went off to finish unpacking.

John's POV

Awkward. Now to do some unpacking! I have this feeling. It's kinda funny, like a tingle, but it's messing with my heart. Why is it there? He's fucking scary, but hot at the same time. I finish unpacking and getting all organized when I go to sit on the couch. The feeling is still there and even stronger. I don't even know his name! I try to forget that feeling, so i went out for a bit. I got a little fresh air. It wasn't working! I decided to go to Lafayette for some advice. He started squealing when I told him I liked my roommate. But not the "friend" kind of like. The LOVE kind of like.