25|All is calm|FINALE PT:1

{Author's Note:Hello my dudes it's spring break and I haven't updated this since forever and it might be forever til I update it again soooo yeah...,..

Also thanks for 1k reads. Okay bye now....}

John's POV

"I'm sorry, what?"

" Alex.Ran.Away. He just got up and left."

I wanted to cry. I wanted to get up and run out too. I just hope Alex is okay.

I guess I can say I'm kinda used to it.

Alex's POV

I can't stand to see him like that. Only a week till graduation and he is laying unconscious in a hospital bed.

For some odd reason I was freezing my ass off so I need to find somewhere.

Yes.

A Taco Bell.

MY GOD IM STARVING! I run in and order 2 tacos. I sit down at one of the booths and I begin to swallow them.

I see a car looking similar to..... Laf's?

I begin to run,but I tripped and fell thanks to my foot, who obviously thinks sleeping on the job is appropriate at the moment.

I have surrendered.

I've been caught.

Herc's POV 

Laf spent the entire car ride back yelling at Alex, who was kinda upset about the whole situation.

I just kept quiet.

We got back to the hospital room.

John began to cry. 

"Alex! Why the hell would you run away?"

No answer. The whole room was basically silent.

John's POV

"So?!" I grew impatient

"Alex just ans-"

"BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID OF LOSING YOU." Alex exclaimed. At this point, he was crying.

" I-I don't want to watch someone else die. Especially someone I truly care about."

More silence filled the room. Alex and I both had tears in our eyes. He wiped his eyes, and I pulled him in for a hug.

I giggled, and Alex wiped my tears away.

"Jerk" Alex said, smiling at me.

"Asshole" I returned back.

And all became calm. But I really needed to get out of here.

The last day of school is next week. And I'm not missing that!

I'm not missing me becoming a senior.