20| I just lost him|

John's POV

I wake up with that Martha girl next to me, and I almost scream. Wait....... Did Alex see this? No no no no no! Herc walks in the dorm, eyes widened. He could tell I was panicking, so he picked up Martha and put her in the bathroom. The worst part is she was naked, which made Herc even more terrified. I grab her clothes and chuck them in the bathroom, then Herc closed the door.

" John? What. The. Hell?" He said, his eyes still widened. The last thing I remember was Martha dragging me into bed and- WAIT. The letter!

Apparently I had taken too long to answer, and he left. Then he quickly popped back in. " Uh, Alex doesn't know." He said, and walked away. Martha got dressed and left as well, without saying anything.

{2 weeks later}

Alex's POV

John has been acting weird around me lately, ever since I was up late watching a movie  with the Schuyler sisters.

I had gone down to my last class of the day. One lady , who was almost John's height, was handing out papers to everyone in the halls. " Y- you might want to read this." She said. I nodded and I continued towards the classroom.

-

After class I headed up to our dorm. I sat on my bed and began to read the handout that girl had given me earlier. 

One thing I would say about this. I was in tears.

John's POV

{ After his last class}

I walked down the hall, getting dirty looks from plenty of students. I wonder why?

I see Martha in the hall, handing out papers. She gives one to me and smirks. " You might wanna read this, John." She said. I head up towards our dorm, reading the paper. ' John Laurens. A bastard who is excused of raping Martha Manning.' It read.

 Hold up. She raped ME. I raced to the dorm, hoping Alex hadn't seen it. I shoved the door open to see Alex. No. I saw Alex on his bed.

In tears.

He was holding the paper that Martha was handing out. He crumbled it and threw it on the ground. " Alex, I'm sor-" Alex got up and walked right pass me. " Fuck you." He said, holding back more tears. " Alex, plea-" He slammed the door. Then Alex sent me a text message. ' In case you haven't figured this out yet, we aren't dating. Thanks for everything, asshole.' 

Wow. Tears began to roll down my face.

I just lost my boyfriend

Herc's POV 

Alex runs into our dorm, and collapse onto Laf's bed, sobbing. 

" Mon ami, what's wrong?" Laf said, rubbing Alex's back. " T-that l-letter." He said, holding back tears. Well, I guess Alex got that letter, handout thing! 

"I-I broke up with that asshole." He said, now sobbing again. T-they broke up? I got up, and raced to John's dorm.

I busted through the door. " You fucking broke up?!" I yelled. John turned to face me. Tears were trickling down his cheeks. " P-please. Just..... Hear me out" He muttered. John never cried about something he did. So I sat down. " Go on." I said. He sniffled, and began talking. 

Laf's POV

Alex was a hot mess. His hair was messed up, and tears were still trickling down his cheeks. After Alex said they broke up, Herc ran. Probably to John (and maybe Alex's?) dorm. 

" H-hey. Can I..... Stay here for tonight?" Alex sniffled.

 Just as I was about to say something, Herc sped back in, grabbing Alex by the arm, and pulling him up. "W-where are we going?" Alex asked. " To John." Herc said, smiling. He grabbed Alex's arm and sped out.

Alex's POV

I knew I would have to face him again, but I just wasn't ready. Herc was gonna make me wether I liked it, or not.

I was pushed in front of our dorm door.

John looked up, revealing him in tears, and his hair in a mess. John then spoke up.

" H-hey. Can we talk?"